Texas Burnt Orange preview of ISU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

waldclonz

Sep 14, 2017
That was some serious sunshine pumping. Predicting a back to be better than Montgomery and no drop off at corner, mentioning McDonald in the same sentence as Von Miller. I hope he's right about all of it but might have been a bit optimistic.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
That was some serious sunshine pumping. Predicting a back to be better than Montgomery and no drop off at corner, mentioning McDonald in the same sentence as Von Miller. I hope he's right about all of it but might have been a bit optimistic.

Agree. We need to see these Cyclones get drafted first before we start comparing our guys to All-Pros like Von Miller and Harrison Smith.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

I haven't listened but that's some weird stuff there.