Seneca Wallace's Wingstop

Big Clone Guy

Jul 2, 2019
I have been to BWW near me twice. It was an absolute terrible experience. I don't plan to go back. I don't know if the franchise has gone down hill or if this is just a terrible location.
Service at the BWW in Ames is bad. Every time I go with a group someone's order gets ****** up. I usually just order online now.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Service at the BWW in Ames is bad. Every time I go with a group someone's order gets ****** up. I usually just order online now.
We gave up on BWW. Their wings aren't anything special, they have gotten smaller over the years, and they cost a fortune. The Tuesday and Thursday specials used to be great and now they are mediocre at best. In my opinion, the only thing BWW has over Wingstop is sauce selection.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
We gave up on BWW. Their wings aren't anything special, they have gotten smaller over the years, and they cost a fortune. The Tuesday and Thursday specials used to be great and now they are mediocre at best. In my opinion, the only thing BWW has over Wingstop is sauce selection.
I feel like this has been all over at multiple locations. Fort dodge, mason city and Ames have been horrible each time we have gone in

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
They served beer right? I think I had a few lunch beers there once or twice...
Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. I miss that place, though it probably did go downhill like Erik said since it went under.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would have killed for either of those wait times. Maybe they have gotten better lately... If you look back up through the thread here I think I waited something like 40 minutes from the time I ordered to food at the table for my order and the place wasn't that busy at the time either.

I remember that thread. I hadn't been there, so I tested it. Ordered online and it was ready right at the time projected.

Last edited:

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I've never been to Wingstop - I'm a BWW fan. I've eaten at BDubs primarily in the Ankeny, St Paul, Cedar Falls and Onalaska (Wisc) locations. I have had great service and wings at all locations. The Mango Habanero sauce is my absolute favorite. It's the sauce that I actually buy from them and slather it on my homemade chicken fingers.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyientist

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Pizza Pit wings are by far my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of Jethros food in general but their wings are pretty good as well.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
They served beer right? I think I had a few lunch beers there once or twice...

We used to go for their “Free Keg Friday” promotion where they had one keg of crappy beer that if you ordered wings, your beer was free until it ran out. We would get there around 3, eat and drink for an hour, and head to Welch for FAC.