Busch Latte

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
dude was a ninja and a hammer was his katana
Dude was probably amazing, but this ain't the Amish. Get the framing guns out old man! I'll have to watch more of his videos. I'm a carpenter myself, but I've only been going 10 years. 60 years of experience teaches you a lot.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dr.bannedman

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
I rarely drink anymore, so when I do its never some crappy domestic that is ironically cool. I can understand drinking with your father in law at his choice. Old people are a pain in the ass when they don't get their way.

So you just drink crappy imports that snobbish ******** like you think are actually cool?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
It's been a long time since I had one but my recollection is that if it's cold enough it doesn't really taste like much of anything other than water. So if you really want a beer but without all that annoying beer taste, have an ice cold Busch Light.

Yes it’s just basically water like bud light and all the rest. All good for people who like to drink but don’t actually like beer, but that’s light beer for ya. Good for when you want to drink all day or you are out in the heat.

• Winner
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So you just drink crappy imports that snobbish ******** like you think are actually cool?
There's plenty of micro brews that can compete with the German and Belgian stuff. I love Boulevard unfiltered wheat in KC for example. And no my ego has nothing to do with whether or not Busch Light, and really all light beers are ****.

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
There's plenty of micro brews that can compete with the German and Belgian stuff. I love Boulevard unfiltered wheat in KC for example. And no my ego has nothing to do with whether or not Busch Light, and really all light beers are ****.

Not liking light beers is fine, even coming into a thread specifically about Busch light to say you don't like it is ok, but coming into the thread just to tell everyone else what they should drink makes you a snobbish *******.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Not liking light beers is fine, even coming into a thread specifically about Busch light to say you don't like it is ok, but coming into the thread just to tell everyone else what they should drink makes you a snobbish *******.
I came to stir the pot, looks like it worked. Just relax man, it's just beer, drink what you like.

• Dumb
Reactions: mdclone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
A buddy and I split a 30 of Rolling Rock one night in college. Bad decision

Similar story Mon nite FB the Vikes were playing, me and a friend killed a case of Bud Light between 6:30 and half time ran out got another case killed 12 of them before the end of the game. Next morning came to soon.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Dude was probably amazing, but this ain't the Amish. Get the framing guns out old man! I'll have to watch more of his videos. I'm a carpenter myself, but I've only been going 10 years. 60 years of experience teaches you a lot.
My grandpa was a carpenter but only for about 65 years. He was still climbing roofs up until he was 80. I asked my mom for his hammer when they were cleaning out his stuff.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
My grandpa was a carpenter but only for about 65 years. He was still climbing roofs up until he was 80. I asked my mom for his hammer when they were cleaning out his stuff.
Framers have my respect. Everyone that's worth a damn has to learn it when they start out.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
We need Red Dog back on the shelves.
I guess you could say we need a...

tenor.gif

Red Dog redemption.

HkCTA3G.jpg

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
My doctor told me to help with constipation drink Busch latte and never felt better...........

SDCyclonesFamily

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 21, 2016
Saw this come across my FB feed and had to double check it was in my town (Sioux Falls) and not in Ames :) so if anyone wants to try for a pallet of Busch Lattes they are giving away 2 on August 24th for a fundraiser.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190808-130753_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190808-130753_Chrome.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 14

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
If you don't like Busch Light, well **** you!

Mostly kidding. I like all beer. Except stouts. If I want coffee, I'll just drink coffee.

• Dislike
Reactions: clonedude