Westworld

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I think that would be great for some shows, but for others I think I'm a big fan of the having something to look forward to on my Sunday nights haha

For a good show that I'm enjoying a lot, I hate serializing it over a period of weeks... but on sober reflection, I think that the anticipation of a forced wait for the next episode is part of the fun.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Just announced that Aaron Paul will be in Westworld S3 as a series regular

https://deadline.com/2018/09/westworld-aaron-paul-cast-season-3-series-regular-1202464194/
His character when talking about the hosts, probably.
SardonicBlandArcticwolf-max-1mb.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Paul is an interesting add. He's been sort of typecast as a stoner/slacker, and there's not a lot of those in Westworld (maybe arguably Logan Delos). I'm curious what his character will be.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
Paul is an interesting add. He's been sort of typecast as a stoner/slacker, and there's not a lot of those in Westworld (maybe arguably Logan Delos). I'm curious what his character will be.
Prolly sex robot ... cuz Westworld.

• Winner
Reactions: Angie

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014

um....there is more to Aaron Paul that Jessie....he was amazing in "The Path," a show I was sorry to see cancelled.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS and Dandy

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Have to say, don't know if I will watch season 3. I really didn't think much of season 2. Might wait to see how the reviews are to decide if I will watch it.

• Agree
Reactions: mfelske

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
um....there is more to Aaron Paul that Jessie....he was amazing in "The Path," a show I was sorry to see cancelled.

No, I agree with that - I was meaning between that and Todd on BoJack, he's just been given that typecast role in a lot of things. He's capable of a lot more, and is smart. I like to see Hollywood breaking the mold they put on someone.

Reactions: runbikeswim

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Have to say, don't know if I will watch season 3. I really didn't think much of season 2. Might wait to see how the reviews are to decide if I will watch it.
Agreed. The show was still very good in season 2, but kind of got out in the weeds a little bit. I'm not as excited for season 3 as I was for season 2.

• Agree
Reactions: bos and BoxsterCy

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I watched season 2, but, the whole time, I thought, really, the way season 1 ended, would have really been a perfect ending to the story. I don't know that season 2 added much, and I get really tired of shows that jump around a timeline all the time.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Season 3 looks like a combo of reality and WW2, weird and cool at the same time. I’ll be watching, but if this season doesn’t deliver the goods I think it will get cancelled.

Last edited:

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Season 3 looks like a combo of reality and WW2, weird and cool at the same time. I’ll be watching, but if this season doesn’t deliver the good I think it will get cancelled.
HBO needs a new blockbuster now that GoT has ended. They better hope they get WW right going forward.

• Agree
Reactions: helechopper