Last Chance U - Netflix Documentary

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Binged the whole season today. Thought it was better than last year. Hope they go somewhere else if they decide on a season 5. Seemed like the IWCC coach would be down for it although you don’t get the crazy coach story lines.

D

Deleted member 8507

Binged the whole series today. Thought it was better than last year. Hope they go somewhere else if they decide on a season 5. Seemed like the IWCC coach would be down for it although you don’t get the crazy coach story lines.
I did a quick online search and couldn't find any mention of a season 5. Didn't they announce where season four was going last July so if there is a season 5 it should come out in next 2-3 weeks.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Binged the whole season today. Thought it was better than last year. Hope they go somewhere else if they decide on a season 5. Seemed like the IWCC coach would be down for it although you don’t get the crazy coach story lines.

I understand Netflix approached IWCC at least informally about being featured in season 5 and they were not interested.

I also hope that they go to a new school. 2 seasons each at EMCC and Indy helped to keep it fresh.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
The old a hole coach from ICC just got charged for a bunch of stuff. Could not happen to a better guy. What an idiot

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
This probably went unnoticed but former Iowa State running back Joshua Thomas was at Indy last season and even shown rushing for a touchdown in the show.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I think they should have played another QB.....

The last two seasons seem like the perfect example of the risk/reward of hiring a terrible coach and great recruiter.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

The last two seasons seem like the perfect example of the risk/reward of hiring a terrible coach and great recruiter.
The 5th string QB is always the answer, even I know that.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

Not sure if he is a terrible coach but he certainly is not safe to ply for. Think Frannie M out east.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron