Weight lifting "records"... NOT political!

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Time to step it up and compete, ladies. We’re not handing out medals just because you were born with a vagina.

Unless it's for worlds biggest, or worlds best but I understand the point...

I was REALLY hoping to capitalize on the "snatch" and "jerk" lifts but I'm giggling just the same...

• Funny
Reactions: beentherebefore

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah this will end up in the cave. Personally I think the sports authorities are going to have to create extra classes.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
The original post strikes me as just another right-wing call to resentment.

I had to drill, but the reviled transgender lifter snatched 289 lbs and clean and jerked 329 lbs. That's very strong. Not as strong as an elite world man's lifter but stronger than anyone who's reading this forum I'm sure.

I'm not upset about it.

Last edited:

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
The original post strikes me as just another right-wing call to resentment.

I had to drill, but the reviled lifter snatched 289 lbs and clean and jerked 329 lbs. That's very strong. Not as strong as an elite world man's lifter but stronger than anyone who's reading this forum I'm sure.

Are we all pissed off that someone is lifting a lot of weight?
Are you not for fair competition? This is not fair. No corrective surgery but meets the testosterone levels. Look at his picture and 100 out of 100 people would say he is a man. Those women have probably trained their whole life just to be cheated out of fair competition.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron