Iowa Football Recruiting

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Asinine post about Iowa recruiting "too many TEs," i.e. four in 3 years, gets debunked.

Default response: question the user handle.

No, default response - which hok retread is this one?

Or we can believe that for 8 years you watched the blathering on this site and just now something irritated you enough to cause you to post.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
#SuperBowl
giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Iowa with a 20th rank and ISU 35th

247 is releasing updated rankings next week. Probably Monday or Tuesday. Expect Dekkers' rating to see a big jump (he's an 86 on 247 right now). Not sure who else might see a bump. Possibly Bouman.

• Informative
Reactions: BLHawk

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Going by average player ranking both teams are ever so slightly worse than last year. Not scientific and pre-update, of course.

Iowa has the same # of commits (22) as last year. ISU has 5 less (16).

Reactions: BLHawk

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
247 is releasing updated rankings next week. Probably Monday or Tuesday. Expect Dekkers' rating to see a big jump (he's an 86 on 247 right now). Not sure who else might see a bump. Possibly Bouman.

Dekkers rating will see a significant bump. I'm also going to guess Cole Pedersen. Miyan Williams could too but not sure it happens for this update.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
@CyTwins

You're making money per post here? I gotta get on that bankroll!

Turk - I won’t go into detail. Twins’ younger brother is tight with Jason Loutsch (albaugh’s SIL). So Jason and Matt decided to do CF and they included as a tag along Brian. And Brian’s job is to drive traffic. Hence Twins. He was a crappy golfer as his only sport in HS but comments on big time athletes. And yes, he has admitted he gets paid by his posts. Because he is part owner of a ****** website funded by everyone but him. Different story for different day. Could give all the details including on Chris Williams and hiring and his wife and the owners of CF but won’t.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
@CyTwins

Turk - I won’t go into detail. Twins’ younger brother is tight with Jason Loutsch (albaugh’s SIL). So Jason and Matt decided to do CF and they included as a tag along Brian. And Brian’s job is to drive traffic. Hence Twins. He was a crappy golfer as his only sport in HS but comments on big time athletes. And yes, he has admitted he gets paid by his posts. Because he is part owner of a ****** website funded by everyone but him. Different story for different day. Could give all the details including on Chris Williams and hiring and his wife and the owners of CF but won’t.
What is happening here......

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
@CyTwins

WTF