Bob Lazar

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
But that's obvious, right? It draws attention. If I was dealing with him, I'd do exactly what they did. Just make him look like every other person that's seen a UFO.

Haha. Say he "choked" on a hot dog or something.

CySanka3

Jan 15, 2014
Chicago
Not just distance, but time.

How long has human civilization lasted? 10,000 years? How much longer until we go extinct? Another 10,000? If we are lucky?

20,000 years is an eyeblink to the billions of years old universe. Many intelligent civilizations could have popped up and petered out and never existed at the same time as another.

Given the billions of years to infinite timeline its hard to comprehend advanced civilizations existing at the same time let alone being anywhere close enough to each other to make contact.

Even the timeline of earth is wild, i had a teacher describe it as the length of your arm (not exact just a visual representation and my memory is hazy) Your shoulder to the start of your hand is a lot of molten rock spinning around, volcanoes etc, your hand to your first middle finger knuckle is cooling, crusts forming, atmosphere creating, ocean developing, starts of life, Pangaea forming, then your middle finger is dinosaurs and such, with humans finally popping up as the white of the end of your fingernail, unless your a nail bitter.

Reactions: jbindm

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Sure and he notes that he is sure some of what he was fed was disinformation so they would make look foolish and able to track leaks. I don't believe 100% of what he says. I do believe some for sure. And to think what he was saying in the late 80s, it sounded about 1,000 times more crazy than it does here in 2019, especially with the pilot videos and their statements and interviews. This is nowhere near conventional tech they witnessed. Stuff the human body could not withstand and making movements in a manner that no one has ever witnessed from anything remotely conventional.

The thing is if you believe there is no likelihood of an intelligent life existing somewhere else then you aren't gonna believe anyone until you see it with your own eyes. Just the way it is.

Also what do you think of Elon Musk stating he believes it is likely we are living in some sort of simulation? Mind blowing thinking.

I do believe in alien life, alien intelligence, and even the possibility of them visiting earth. Like I said, I WANT to believe him. But if I'm being honest with myself some very basic details of his story do not add up. The fact that were not one but 9 alien aircraft, and they were ALL different. That has some very eyebrow raising implications. The fact that they were so focused on keeping individual programs isolated from each other, but they had all the ships in one location and all the hangar doors open so he could see all of them. The fact that despite how tight security was and how little information they gave him he was able to get a flight test schedule?! And there were plenty more questions I had listening to his claims. I actually started out believing him, but by the end there was too much that did not pass the smell test for me. I think he is an intelligent guy with decades to formulate a convincing story, but he is nothing more than a good conman.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I do believe in alien life, alien intelligence, and even the possibility of them visiting earth. Like I said, I WANT to believe him. But if I'm being honest with myself some very basic details of his story do not add up. The fact that were not one but 9 alien aircraft, and they were ALL different. That has some very eyebrow raising implications. The fact that they were so focused on keeping individual programs isolated from each other, but they had all the ships in one location and all the hangar doors open so he could see all of them. The fact that despite how tight security was and how little information they gave him he was able to get a flight test schedule?! And there were plenty more questions I had listening to his claims. I actually started out believing him, but by the end there was too much that did not pass the smell test for me. I think he is an intelligent guy with decades to formulate a convincing story, but he is nothing more than a good conman.

He started coming out with his information decades ago.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I have met Lazar a couple of times and I can tell you that he is definitely not a fraud. His story never changes and over time the things he has said have proven to be true. He's a really nice and laid back guy and he really hates attention. Anyone that thinks he is a fraud is a close minded fool. The government doesn't erase your education and work history for no reason.

The Netflix documentary is really good. I have been huge into UFO's since I saw one in the 90's. I highly recommend another documentary called Unacknowledged. IMO this is the best documentary on the subject. I urge you all to watch it and take it serious. Hangar 1: UFO Files is really good too.

Last edited:

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
One of them has been absolutely proven. There is no contending it.

I don't really think people understand the abilities of our government. Like, at all. It doesn't seem to even matter how much happens in the plain view, they must just not want to see it.
There are so many examples of how the government keeps information from the public and covers things up. Shadow government has been around for at least 70 years and may have started shortly after Roswell. If you have a newspapers.com account, do some digging. You can find newspaper articles as far back as the late 1800's that are about UFO's. Back then the government had no idea what they were dealing with so they didn't try to hide it... After they recanted the Roswell story, that is when everything changed when it comes to how the government deals with this.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I just can't get into the Alien thing. Is there other life? Probably but not in the form of Alien type people we think of. Probably just bugs and so on that live off earth. I mean the US Government can't be the only people to have found aliens.

The Universe, our galaxy, and our arm of our galaxy for that matter are a helluva lot larger than our tiny little planet and solar system. We barely qualify as a spec.

Surely there is life out there in many forms, mostly less advanced but also other civilizations. The real challenge is it to travel the great distances needed to make contact, and for civilizations to develop during the same timeframes. Us humans have barely been here for a fraction of our planets history and have only been industrialized for a couple centuries, let alone space faring.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I don't know how anyone can believe we are the only life form. With space so vast, it's so improbable that that's the case that I can't even think about it being possible.
I’m currently pretty swayed by the idea that plenty of life probably has developed, but any highly intelligent life likely snuffs itself out before it masters interstellar travel.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
There are so many examples of how the government keeps information from the public and covers things up. Shadow government has been around for at least 70 years and may have started shortly after Roswell. If you have a newspapers.com account, do some digging. You can find newspaper articles as far back as the late 1800's that are about UFO's. Back then the government had no idea what they were dealing with so they didn't try to hide it... After they recanted the Roswell story, that is when everything changed when it comes to how the government deals with this.
Call me a close minded fool if you want. If you believe Bob's stories then you can't believe the government is very competent because they did some very dumb things if they really wanted to keep this secret. Either the government is incompetent and Bob is telling the truth or he's full of it. You can't have it both ways.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Ancient civilizations have left us clues that aliens have been coming to this planet for thousands of years. Maybe longer. I think that the ancient pyramids were alien built as well.

Some underground websites talk about a fake alien invasion that our government will carry out in less than ten years. I'm not so sure about that although it wouldn't surprise me.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Call me a close minded fool if you want. If you believe Bob's stories then you can't believe the government is very competent because they did some very dumb things if they really wanted to keep this secret. Either the government is incompetent and Bob is telling the truth or he's full of it. You can't have it both ways.
The government IS very incompetent. Open your eyes. I don't blame them for wanting to keep this secret. Probably not today, but in the past it would have caused a major public panic. But that is not what the government actually worried about. Their concern was with the technology and not letting people know the things they were working on. It's also a possibility that the government made a deal with the Greys, letting them abduct people and study them in exchange for some of their technology. I don't know that I quite believe that one, but abductions do happen and the government does absolutely nothing about it.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I’m currently pretty swayed by the idea that plenty of life probably has developed, but any highly intelligent life likely snuffs itself out before it masters interstellar travel.

That may be true, though I hope not. The other huge barrier is two or more civilizations developing to this level during the same timeline. Just think how many could have come and gone in the billions of years our planet was around, and our species was not yet here or advanced enough... he’ll we’ve only been flying airplanes for a little over a century.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Robert Lazar's story reminds me of A Beautiful Mind

Very bizarre but interesting. I haven't yet finished the documentary

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Just watched the Netflix documentary, and the only thing I could think about was “just remember, Jerry. It’s not a lie if you believe it”