Bug Super slow page loading and some pages not loading at all

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
It still froze up, and it wouldn't show any recent threads. This place is really acting strange. Not having troubles anywhere else.

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
Hello everyone,
One of our primary internal DNS servers wasn’t properly responding to queries, and that can cause a slowdown because with every request it waits and then contacts the secondary server. We fixed the issue with the primary DNS server about 2 hours ago but a few other users just posted about slowness in a different thread. I'm unable to replicate any slowness on my end, however, @alarson If you like, DM me your # and we can troubleshoot your device. That may be the quickest way to get to the root of the issue.

-Sam

hey sam lookin hot as usual do u know who i talk 2 about becoming a mod. @ChrisMWilliams has gave the okie dokie and we are all ready on my end i just recentrly cleared my cookies and my broswer history just in case. and i have unscurbribed to most of the website but there are a few that i need 2 call my bank about but am 2 embrassed plus my wifes boyfriend has my debit card for the weekend while they went to the wisconsin dells for a little aniversity thing i guess. but i could really use the part time job. mr obrien has really cut back my hours at the pet store since the rodent market has tanked. kids dont want gerbals or hamsters anymore they want digital credits 4 their games and ipads. its v. sad. thanks

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
Mine has been improving in recent days. This morning I had no problem at all.