Bob Lazar

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I searched and didn't find a thread on this which I find amazing. I had heard about the doc on Netflix and then saw that he was on with Rogan so I listened to it. Can't wait to watch the doc now and I'm sure once I have some free time I'm going to jump down a rabbit hole for what could be days. Any thoughts? From the little I've looked so far, this stuff seems really hard to debunk as there are accounts backing up a lot of what he's saying or at least backing up that he was there.

Also, if this stuff is true, a space force is a complete waste of time. We're done for.

That is, of course, unless we have technology far beyond what we know about.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I searched and didn't find a thread on this which I find amazing. I had heard about the doc on Netflix and then saw that he was on with Rogan so I listened to it. Can't wait to watch the doc now and I'm sure once I have some free time I'm going to jump down a rabbit hole for what could be days. Any thoughts? From the little I've looked so far, this stuff seems really hard to debunk as there are accounts backing up a lot of what he's saying or at least backing up that he was there.

Also, if this stuff is true, a space force is a complete waste of time. We're done for.

Bob is 100% legit.

There is so much we don't know about what and who is out there, and it's always been this way.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Bob is 100% legit.

There is so much we don't know about what and who is out there, and it's always been this way.

I don't know about 100% legit as I haven't gotten that far into it but it seems like there's certainly reason to think there's some sort of truth here.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Seems like a wacko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

"Lazar claims he earned a master's degree in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a master's degree in electronic technology from California Institute of Technology (CalTech); however, there are no records of Lazar attending either MIT or CalTech.[5] Furthermore, Lazar was not a member of a professional body.[citation needed] Lazar speculates that his academic records were erased in an effort by authorities to discredit him."

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I just can't get into the Alien thing. Is there other life? Probably but not in the form of Alien type people we think of. Probably just bugs and so on that live off earth. I mean the US Government can't be the only people to have found aliens.
I've heard some plausible arguments explaining the mind boggling good fortune Earth has had to produce intelligent life. And also the explanations of the vastness of space which make it plausible that there is "lots" of life out there which we will simply never be able to encounter due to distance.

• Informative
Reactions: NorthCyd

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I just can't get into the Alien thing. Is there other life? Probably but not in the form of Alien type people we think of. Probably just bugs and so on that live off earth. I mean the US Government can't be the only people to have found aliens.
alien "beings" that are so far advanced that even if they were standing next to us we couldn't see/comprehend them as there, is what I'm here for. I would also love if we found aliens that are almost identical to humans/earth, it'd be one big
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

and the religious fall out would be something to behold

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
He keeps lying about his academic credentials and was busted running a prostitution ring. If he weren't talking about aliens which some people are interested in he would be the equivalent of a guy wearing a sandwich board yelling about the end of the world.

It's already been proven that some of his records have been expunged. Los Alamos has denied he ever worked there but it was proven that he did. They probably couldn't actually kill him because that' be obvious. The next best think is to make him look like a loon to discredit him. There's no better way to do that than to get rid of all his records.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

I don't know how anyone can believe we are the only life form. With space so vast, it's so improbable that that's the case that I can't even think about it being possible.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
alien "beings" that are so far advanced that even if they were standing next to us we couldn't see/comprehend them as there, is what I'm here for. I would also love if we found aliens that are almost identical to humans/earth, it'd be one big
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

and the religious fall out would be something to behold

The best part of the Rogan Pod was the end and talking about evolution and how they are finding primates that are thought to be entering the stone age right now. That stuff isn't just stopping. Then they were talking about how heads get bigger relative to bodies due to what is needed as technology evolves and that all had me blown away.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I don't know how anyone can believe we are the only life form. With space so vast, it's so improbable that that's the case that I can't even think about it being possible.

My thoughts are this. We have been able to see deep deep deep into space and have never seen so much as anything regarding life form. So these Alien people would have to travel billions of miles to make it here, then they just crash? Like they have such good technology to get here but they crash when they make it here? Unless the theory is that we shot them down. Which still makes no sense.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

What is he claiming? Never heard of the guy.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
What is he claiming? Never heard of the guy.

For one, a spacecraft that could go from something like 40,000 feet to 50 feet in a second. He says that he worked in Area 51 trying to reverse engineer crafts beyond anything even close to what we have built.

Also, some were discovered on archaeological digs which is even more astounding.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It's hard to discredit the guy. We all know that our government has technologies that are far more advanced than what we know and obviously need to keep them a secret. The biggest thing for me is that he's proven to be right about so many different things as time has passed. Also, the effort to sort of erase his work and school history is pretty telling.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I watched the documentary. I'd suggest anyone who thinks he's not legit or a wacko because of a headline they read somewhere to do some due diligence and watch it. The guy is legit. It's pretty easy for powerful entities to formulate a highly effective smear campaign.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
My thoughts are this. We have been able to see deep deep deep into space and have never seen so much as anything regarding life form. So these Alien people would have to travel billions of miles to make it here, then they just crash? Like they have such good technology to get here but they crash when they make it here? Unless the theory is that we shot them down. Which still makes no sense.

If the capabilities of those crafts are what he says, then that stuff is no problem.

Also, with how old space is, it's not that hard to fathom something being thousands of years advanced beyond us.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

That third wheel bearded guy that was on with him was terrible.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
It's hard to discredit the guy. We all know that our government has technologies that are far more advanced than what we know and obviously need to keep them a secret. The biggest thing for me is that he's proven to be right about so many different things as time has passed. Also, the effort to sort of erase his work and school history is pretty telling.

The big thing to me was the military captain backing up some of his claims.

• Agree
Reactions: Stewo