Beatrix "The Bride" Kiddo
Haru:

51A3KEXJF3L._SY445_.jpg
road-house-image-1.jpg

Reactions: CYCLNST8

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Iowa State is in the National Championship Game. You're unable to attend, but you have two options to watch it:

1) You must watch without making a sound or making any excessive motions. Smiling is ok, but no high fives, no jumping, no hand motions for a bad call, etc. Any infraction will block the game.

or

2) Your tv will alternate flipping between the game and the Hallmark Channel every 10 minutes, regardless of what is happening, and you must watch whatever is on without complaining.

What do you do?
You live in the KC metro area. I blame you for the Hallmark Channel.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
Are there any out-of-left-field questions would you ask players or coaches at conference media days if you were given the chance?

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
What is your prediction on who has been offered and takes the ISU basketball schollies for next year?

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
In ISU football, which positions provide the most intriguing battles for starting roles this fall?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I am looking to buy my first home in the Des Moines Suburbs.

I use to be a guy who could sleep on the floor, eat off of paper plates, and have watch my small tv from the only chair in the living room.

However, I am looking to make a GIANT upgrade. Like I would LOVE a pool and outdoor entertainment area, movie theater, decked out master bath, heated driveway, home gym and alot more, but I'm wondering if I'm doing too much and should be more cautious with my first home.

For someone who works from home, a huge sports/cyclone fan and entertains all types of guests (family, sports fans, clients), What would your recommendations?

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com

I use to be a guy who could sleep on the floor, eat off of paper plates, and have watch my small tv from the only chair in the living room.

However, I am looking to make a GIANT upgrade. Like I would LOVE a pool and outdoor entertainment area, movie theater, decked out master bath, heated driveway, home gym and alot more, but I'm wondering if I'm doing too much and should be more cautious with my first home.

For someone who works from home, a huge sports/cyclone fan and entertains all types of guests (family, sports fans, clients), What would your recommendations?

Wow. Pool party @cyclone4L !!!

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Who will be ISU to receiver this year? (including TEs and RBs) In the last few years there has been a clear cut favorite. No clue this year.

Guess the same question could be asked about the top rusher on the team this year. No clear favorite there as far as I can see either.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

CF Finance Team suggests cash-only purchases. Let that be your guide.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
What do you think of the Reiman Garden "improvements?"

L

LincolnWay187

Lets do this stupid facebook quiz style. Which Stranger Things kid are you?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Possibly would be more timely heading into all-star break instead of after, but -- of the four pro sports all-star games, how would you rank them, from most intriguing to least (in a typical season for each)? Don't take into account any of the extraneous activities like home-run derby or slam-dunk -- just the game itself.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron