Matt Thomas signs with Toronto

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
This is Great. It also means that the team that lost to UAB had 7 players that signed NBA contracts. Niang, Naz, Thomas, Burton, Monte, BJD, and Nader. Sorry to bring up a bad memory, just thought it was interesting.

It is interesting. Also proves two other things though: (A) What a crapshoot the NCAA Tournament is because we clearly had the talent (B) We really were as good as we thought we were

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
It is interesting. Also proves two other things though: (A) What a crapshoot the NCAA Tournament is because we clearly had the talent (B) We really were as good as we thought we were

If someone’s going to be disappointed about that team, be disappointed that they controlled their own destiny to win the Big 12 regular season and couldn’t close the deal.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I believe that means we have 8 guys signed? Not sure what Naz's deal looks like with the Cavs though. And then we have Lindell, Cam, and Nick all on summer league teams.

That seems accurate, I think this is the list, either on a roster or in the pipeline. If I'm wrong, someone will correct me.
Niang
Morris
Mitrou-Long
Nader
Burton
Thomas
Shayok
THT
Pending: Weiler-Babb, Wigginton, Lard.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Don't get too far ahead of yourself, Dingleberry would make a great mascot for the Raptors; what with his short arms and long fingers.
1121c400958d827b52cd858f590bbb8c--t-rex-jokes-t-rex-humor.jpg