Pump fake Purdy and Iowa State’s improving infrastructure

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Javinegli

Aug 22, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Always nice to see an outside look at our program. I believe this year will be a much more balanced attack which will make Campbell's system shine. Watch the Oklahoma State game to see how the RBs were used without #32. OL is the last major group to have a breakthrough, once they are caught up, I think we will really see what this team truly is.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Disappointed. No pump fake highlights!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I hope we come out first series and burn them on some nice passes for a score. Then come out 3 TE and have our way with them old school.
I’d be satisfied if our OL blew them off the ball, and Kene broke loose for a 60 yard TD. “Only” 60 yards because he busted off a big return on the kickoff.

*And by “them”, I mean any and every team on the schedule.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I’d be satisfied if our OL blew them off the ball, and Kene broke loose for a 60 yard TD. “Only” 60 yards because he busted off a big return on the kickoff.

*And by “them”, I mean any and every team on the schedule.
Ya I'm so damn excited for this season. I have a good feeling, and it's not even tainted by doubt. First time in my life.

Reactions: Aclone