MLB: ***Official 2019 Chicago Cubs Season Thread***

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I honestly didn't see that comeback coming. I was thinking, "If the Crew can just make this 4-0 lead hold up, we may be tied for the division lead." Dang!!! (But Kudos to your ball club all the same).

• Friendly
Reactions: dirtyninety

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Time for Alzolay and Montgomery or Chatwood to step up for awhile til Hendricks gets back. I'm gonna guess Hamels hits the 10 day IL

• Agree
Reactions: dirtyninety

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Welp I'm sure this will go into tomorrow or as the season plays on:

"Pedro Strop went off on Yasiel Puig after Puig got hit by a pitch and started out to the mound as the benches cleared on Saturday. Strop: "I told him, 'Why are you talking? You have a chance to do whatever you need to do on the mound. Now you're just screaming. It's not a secret he's stupid. He's stupid as F---. I have nothing against him but he's stupid. There's no doubt about it."

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Welp I'm sure this will go into tomorrow or as the season plays on:

"Pedro Strop went off on Yasiel Puig after Puig got hit by a pitch and started out to the mound as the benches cleared on Saturday. Strop: "I told him, 'Why are you talking? You have a chance to do whatever you need to do on the mound. Now you're just screaming. It's not a secret he's stupid. He's stupid as F---. I have nothing against him but he's stupid. There's no doubt about it."

I love it. I love hearing the Cincinnati announcer imply that Strop would hold no chance in a fight with Puig. I'm not saying he would, but Strop is freaking cut. Puig is just a hot head.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Hendricks back is huge. Hope they didn't rush him back but I'm guessing they wouldn't risk it

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Help Support Us

Become a patron