Iowa Football Recruiting

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Hey, I think KF is a great coach for your program. Not as good as CMC but about as good as Iowa is going to do. I hope he has 10 more years left for you guys. You deserve him. He has your program right where it should be, I mean he has milked every last ounce of success out what Iowa can support. So you don't see me doing anything but singing his praises.

8-5 is great for isu. When will isu evolve to where a 8-5 season doesn’t have isu fans doing cart wheels?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
8-5 is great for isu. When will isu evolve to where a 8-5 season doesn’t have isu fans doing cart wheels?

Wow man, I just heaped all kinds of praise on your coach and you take a cheap shot at ISU. Too bad you can't be confident enough in your coach and program so that you wouldn't have to be fixated on us. But I get it, when you know you have gotten all that you can out of Hok Football, it must be a bummer.

I guess that pretty well sums it up though, best days are behind for the hoks, best days are ahead for the 'Clones. Sure am glad we are on this side of the fence and not yours.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Wow man, I just heaped all kinds of praise on your coach and you take a cheap shot at ISU. Too bad you can't be confident enough in your coach and program so that you wouldn't have to be fixated on us. But I get it, when you know you have gotten all that you can out of Hok Football, it must be a bummer.

I guess that pretty well sums it up though, best days are behind for the hoks, best days are ahead for the 'Clones. Sure am glad we are on this side of the fence and not yours.

I have seen the movie before. Clone fans said the same thing with McCarney, Chizik and Rhoads.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I have seen the movie before. Clone fans said the same thing with McCarney, Chizik and Rhoads.

Give me one post from this site or any other site that says that. Just one.

You know where to find me.

And mean while, it is still ALLLL about us and what we are doing. How good will or won't we be. That really has to eat at you and your type.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Alright all he did was ask everson, satterfield their stories and ask others on the team what they had heard.. it was really quick everson wasn’t telling the truth but there was zero proof on everson to say he is guilty.. Ferentz suspended him right away but the university couldn’t kick him out.. so he got to keep staying in his dorm.. it looks bad after the fact.. but I’ll say everson 100% raped her.. satterfield did not, maybe took advantage of a situation we have all been in, a drunk girl wanting it..

I'm trying to think of which hok fan I knew in college that this might be.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
So get there first and then you can tell us how bad it is.

Well that is the plan loony tune, but according to you, we won't get there. I am just telling you, our goal isn't to be an Iowa, it is to be something bigger. I would hope that is your goal as well or has KF been 'good enough'?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hey, I think KF is a great coach for your program. Not as good as CMC but about as good as Iowa is going to do. I hope he has 10 more years left for you guys. You deserve him. He has your program right where it should be, I mean he has milked every last ounce of success out what Iowa can support. So you don't see me doing anything but singing his praises.

This is so spot on

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I read a tweet from some dude that he loved his official visit at ISU. Let me finish a few chores and I'll link it