Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Round robin has nothing to do with it. If the Big 12 was so much better than the Big Ten West they would have more teams with over under 6.5 wins.

You are cool with covering up rapes. You created yet another account to come here and defend covering up rape.

You should go away.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
So nobody wanted to change the conversation to tailgating. Balls.
Thousands of Brad's and Chad's gathering on gameday does not = good tailgating, IMO
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY and Gonzo

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
In Kirk's first four season as a coach he was 13-31. In Herman's first three years he is 39-14.
It took Kirk 6 seasons to see a bowl. Herman it took 1.
It took 7 seasons for Kirk to make a major bowl. Herman 4.
The last four years Kirk is 37-16, Herman 39-14.
In 24 years Kirk has 6 guys that have gone onto become head coaches. After two years of coaching Herman had his first.
Including Maine in your comparison is ridiculous IMO. Maine doesn’t go to bowls....

Reactions: real twin

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
You are cool with covering up rapes. You created yet another account to come here and defend covering up rape.

You should go away.
Dude stop.. I don’t believe you know the victim one bit like you claim.. I was there in the dorm and in the program.. coach never covered anything up.. satterfield didn’t rape her... everson did.. now tell me how Kirk covered it up??? Because when djk needed a room they gave him the room the rape took place in?? Remember the girl didn’t want to press charges the next day or after.. kf did his own investigation and found out everson raped her and then reported to the cops.. if Kirk wanted to cover it up he never would have told the cops everson raped her!!! If you truly know the girl like you say you do what sport did she play?

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Dude stop.. I don’t believe you know the victim one bit like you claim.. I was there in the dorm and in the program.. coach never covered anything up.. satterfield didn’t rape her... everson did.. now tell me how Kirk covered it up??? Because when djk needed a room they gave him the room the rape took place in?? Remember the girl didn’t want to press charges the next day or after.. kf did his own investigation and found out everson raped her and then reported to the cops.. if Kirk wanted to cover it up he never would have told the cops everson raped her!!! If you truly know the girl like you say you do what sport did she play?

Cat Stevens won’t accept anything other than KF did as he claims. Investigations be damned he knows better.

• Dumb
Reactions: inCyteful

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This topic is being discussed too much but let me put in 2 cents. KF should not be investigating rape allegations at all. No-non law authority ever probably should. To say he investigated is alarming.
To anyone that reads this, the first call and first action should always be done by the authorities.

Ok, I’m done with it now.

• Agree
Reactions: flycy

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
This topic is being discussed too much but let me put in 2 cents. KF should not be investigating rape allegations at all. No-non law authority ever probably should. To say he investigated is alarming.
To anyone that reads this, the first call and first action should always be done by the authorities.

Agreed and it wasn’t investigated by KF in any way shape or form.

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019

Alright all he did was ask everson, satterfield their stories and ask others on the team what they had heard.. it was really quick everson wasn’t telling the truth but there was zero proof on everson to say he is guilty.. Ferentz suspended him right away but the university couldn’t kick him out.. so he got to keep staying in his dorm.. it looks bad after the fact.. but I’ll say everson 100% raped her.. satterfield did not, maybe took advantage of a situation we have all been in, a drunk girl wanting it..

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins and JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron