Iowa Football Recruiting

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
That’s cause they were human filth. He had to back off after all the drugs and assailts and other arrests.

Btw. You’re still a piece of **** for being ok with covering up rape

Do you want the independent investigation report to the BOR that said there was no cover up? I don’t think anyone would support covering up a rape if that actually occurred.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Do you want the independent investigation report to the BOR that said there was no cover up? I don’t think anyone would support covering up a rape if that actually occurred.

You’re a stupid ************.

Sign your name here stating that you are calling a teenaged girl and her parents liars. Give us your real name you piece of garbage. Tell us all you are calling these people liars.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone.TV

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
You’re a stupid ************.

Sign your name here stating that you are calling a teenaged girl and her parents liars. Give us your real name you piece of garbage. Tell us all you are calling these people liars.

How is saying and independent investigation found no cover up accusing the victim and her parents of being liars?

The investigators spoke with the parties and came to their conclusion. That included the victim and her parents.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
How is saying and independent investigation found no cover up accusing the victim and her parents of being liars?

The investigators spoke with the parties and came to their conclusion. That included the victim and her parents.

There was no independent investigation. They hired a firm with a rep of clearing schools.

Even then, the report said gosh that was wrong, but it’s procedural. Iowa fired two fall guys, and then paid out the settlement to keep them quiet.

Say your real name on here, stating that you are calling a teenaged girl and her parents liars.

You are a piece of ****

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone.TV

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
There was no independent investigation. They hired a firm with a rep of clearing schools.

Even then, the report said gosh that was wrong, but it’s procedural. Iowa fired two fall guys, and then paid out the settlement to keep them quiet.

Say your real name on here, stating that you are calling a teenaged girl and her parents liars.

You are a piece of ****

So hostile. The report was done by an independent firm and they did state there are process issues. They also said there was no cover up by KF.

Now if you have information that refutes what was in the report go to the BOR with it. I don’t see why they wouldn’t be open to it.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So hostile. The report was done by an independent firm and they did state there are process issues. They also said there was no cover up by KF.

Now if you have information that refutes what was in the report go to the BOR with it. I don’t see why they wouldn’t be open to it.

They paid to make this go away. They didn’t care. They were protecting Iowa football.

Like penn st all over again.

And state your real name saying that you are calling these people liars.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Wait, so those subjective media list thingies are truth? I've never seen any of them rank ISU's tailgating or stadium higher than I.C. and Kinnick. I actually don't think I've ever seen ISU's tailgating or stadium included on any of them, while I.C. and Kinnick regularly are.

Guess that settles that.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Apparently you think CMC is better coach despite having fewer accomplishments than KF.
More accomplishments doesn't mean better. I factor in what the length of time and what the resources are.
I right now don't think Mack Brown is a better coach than Matt Campbell. Now that's not discrediting what Mack's accomplished, I'm saying right now.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Wait, so those subjective media list thingies are truth? I've never seen any of them rank ISU's tailgating or stadium higher than I.C. and Kinnick. I actually don't think I've ever seen ISU's tailgating or stadium included on any of them, while I.C. and Kinnick regularly are.

Guess that settles that.
Not including historic in front of your Kinnick description? Guess that settles that.

Reactions: Gonzo

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Haha, well done.

But next time please capitalize the "H".
If its not being used, no need to capitalize it.

I also believe what Twins may have been referencing was a coaches survey by CBS not by the media.

• Useful
Reactions: HawkFan1

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Guess that settles that.

Good transition. Tailgating arguments are way better than decade old charges and allegations. We need CBS to put out a tailgating ranking asap

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
I suppose it's better than nothing, but found it funny that Stanley is known as "The Mel Kiper Guy". FWIW, I think he does have NFL talent, but man is it sporadic.

The Mel Kiper Guy
Nathan Stanley, Iowa, Sr
  • Mel Kiper is a trailblazer in the NFL media scout industry, but Kiper has lost his touch and will always bang the table for a random QB. Jimmy Clausen was an all-timer in this category, but this year it looks like his guy is Nathan Stanley. There are things to like with Stanley. He’s got arm talent, size, and some move movement skills, but he’s lacking a ton. With his mechanical flaws, lack of poise, and inaccuracy, particularly on deep balls, he’s far from being more than a late-round QB prospect. Stanley needs to become a consistent short to intermediate passer this season. Right now he’s an NFL backup type.
  • Pro Comparison: Chad Henne
https://armchairallamericans.com/the-armchair-scout-an-early-look-at-the-qbs-in-the-2020-nfl-draft/

Help Support Us

Become a patron