Iowa Football Recruiting

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
He had a class ranked high in 2005 and maybe a decent one in 2006. But those were after sub par years on the field.
Huh I won the big ten, capital one bowl and finished in the top 10 in 2004, yea 2005 was a let down.. but the 2005 class won an orange bowl

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Then why is CMC ranked above him by every national media source? There's no doubt Ferentz is more accomplished but he's got considered the better coach now

When CMC has better accomplishments than KF he will be a better coach. What were the criteria used for this ranking and can you show how the respondents adhered to it? I will hang up and listen.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
You probably think Fran is a great coach too since he's old

So what was the criteria for this ranking you are talking about? I would be fascinated to see how national writers believe that CMC has accomplished more than KF.

You may be into something though. Instead of actually playing the games, determining who conference champions are, who should be ranked and participants of the CFP and New Years Six bowl let’s just use a random poll. Throw everything else out. People can tailgate as they watch screens showing how the poll is going for each and every game. It would save on injuries.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So what was the criteria for this ranking you are talking about? I would be fascinated to see how national writers believe that CMC has accomplished more than KF.

You may be into something though. Instead of actually playing the games, determining who conference champions are, who should be ranked and participants of the CFP and New Years Six bowl let’s just use a random poll. Throw everything else out. People can tailgate as they watch screens showing how the poll is going for each and every game. It would save on injuries.

Who has said Matt Campbell is more accomplished than Kirk Ferentz?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
He had a class ranked high in 2005 and maybe a decent one in 2006. But those were after sub par years on the field.

That’s cause they were human filth. He had to back off after all the drugs and assailts and other arrests.

Btw. You’re still a piece of **** for being ok with covering up rape

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron