El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (10/11/19)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I'm 110% down for a Breaking Bad movie. I assume it would primarily continue Jesse's story line while letting us know if Walter died or not.

Agree?

Or a prequel, in between BCS and the start of BB. We just watch Walt teach chemistry for 2 hours and follow Jesse around while he sells weed and eats tacos.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Movie maybe. Thought I'd heard a few rumors about that.

Yeah, I read that it's a planned Netflix movie that will focus on Jesse after the events of the series finale. Vince Gilligan is writing the script and maybe directing it, so the project is in good hands.

• Agree
Reactions: Dandy

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I mean, I don't think there's any question about what happened to Walter...

I don't know. I thought they left the door cracked open just in case. I mean, his wounds were probably fatal and if they didn't get him the cancer almost certainly did. But we never saw him actually dead. A return would be unlikely but not completely impossible. That said, I would think that in a sequel WW would only show up in flashback and/or dream scenes.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Sounds boring because you know when it was all said and done Jessie finally pulled his **** together right?!?!

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Sounds boring because you know when it was all said and done Jessie finally pulled his **** together right?!?!

Maybe, maybe not. The series ended with him escaping the compound or whatever and then driving off in a stolen car. No money, no education, no friends. Maybe he pulls it all together and becomes a carpenter or something but it's a hell of an uphill battle to get there. He could just as easily fall back into old habits. And maybe that's the story. I'd watch.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I don't know about the tv show....but Meth is making a comeback by all appearances in my local City Park. If we legalize it, will everything be better, jails less crowded, and government coffers just overflowing with cash so that our civil servants can do more good?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron