N'Faly Dante

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
NBA needs to kill the one-and-done rule so guys that are ready to get payed can start their professional careers immediately rather than stoking a bidding war between the most corrupt SEC schools.
Don't forget KU....theyre always bidding.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Would be interesting to see who Prohm would let go of from the current roster.
I’m not gonna say or hint at who it would/should be and neither should anyone else, but I feel like there’s a kind of an obvious answer

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
NBA needs to kill the one-and-done rule so guys that are ready to get payed can start their professional careers immediately rather than stoking a bidding war between the most corrupt SEC schools and Kansas.
FIFY

• Winner
Reactions: LakeHavasu

CyBronco2121

Mar 20, 2015
Cumming
Watched him play last night at Southwoods - ISU needs a player like him. Impact player! He has a ton of talent and I was shocked to see a kid like him playing in the Cap league.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
All kidding aside....it was said earlier that we were not recruiting him. Dante himself says we are. So who is closer to the truth?

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
All kidding aside....it was said earlier that we were not recruiting him. Dante himself says we are. So who is closer to the truth?

A few posters have said that he has bigger schools in mind, not that we weren’t recruiting him. It’s good that he says we’re in a good place, but it’s still a looooongshot in my mind.

Artic Zone

Jul 12, 2017
I think the quote was "he's not interested in ISU", or something to that effect.

He is and he isn’t. No one at isu actually believes they’ll land him but they need to play the politics since he’s from a good prep school and he’s a semi-local kid. He’ll visit ISU to see a football game or something. Bet he comes for the ISU/Iowa game.

There’s questions if he’ll even qualify academically for college since he’s foreign and his prep school is a glorified diploma mill. He could get into LSU or Oregon though, they take anyone.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
He is and he isn’t. No one at isu actually believes they’ll land him but they need to play the politics since he’s from a good prep school and he’s a semi-local kid. He’ll visit ISU to see a football game or something. Bet he comes for the ISU/Iowa game.

There’s questions if he’ll even qualify academically for college since he’s foreign and his prep school is a glorified diploma mill. He could get into LSU or Oregon though, they take anyone.
HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THE GOOD NAMES OF LSU AND UNIVERITY OF OREGON!!

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone and 2020cy