RECRUITING INSIDER: Some insight on the two 2020 QB commits/crazy week

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
WRT having 2 QBs... they also tend to get hurt a lot. Since Seneca, what, only Meyer plated a full season?

We are all jacked up about Purdy, but we were saying the same about Kempt at this time last year, and he got dinged and was basically done.

As long as they are competing positively with each other, and not causing divisions in the locker room (something I think we can trust this staff on), then this is only a good thing.
Nate Stanley has de-plated meals a little too often.

• Creative
Reactions: VeloClone

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
Just been feeling around on this today...

No worries from the Bouman camp. If you saw, Aiden actually welcomed Dekkers on Twitter after it today's commitment. I'm told that Bouman was aware that ISU could add another QB if the right guy came along and was totally fine with it.

I think a big thing to consider here too is that they are different types of QBs and as Campbell has proven before (and I believe he will prove again this year), he's not afraid to play two guys who bring different things to the table.

Dekkers ran a 4.6 40 at ISU's camp and blew the coaches a way. A true dual-threat guy.

Also notable that Bouman will be a mid-year enrollee while Dekkers is a summer guy.

Some stuff for you all to chew on.

Oh and buckle up. I'm hearing that this is going to be a wild week for recruiting.
CW ON VACATION ALWAYS AND EGGPLANT!!!!!!!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Strongly agree, big week indeed. Let's get these guys on board and see the wailing begin from baby brother at Western Illinois Technical School in Iowa City.
Yiu really need help. We are building something much larger than the hawks. My son plays baseball 2-5 times per year against frans youngest. Come watch my sons team and you can feel like a big boy. Haven’t lost to them for 4 years. Campbell is building a program not a one hit wonder ******* get over the hawks weirdo.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Yiu really need help. We are building something much larger than the hawks. My son plays baseball 2-5 times per year against frans youngest. Come watch my sons team and you can feel like a big boy. Haven’t lost to them for 4 years. Campbell is building a program not a one hit wonder ******* get over the hawks weirdo.
Gee, I'm sorry you got triggered. I'll just keep on poking the hok fans whenever I like.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron