Equipment sale June 1st

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ok I will be going to this next year, everyone has made me jealous. My son wakes me up every morning by 4:30 am anyways so I might as well get in line.

Last one was like 2-3 years ago. I remember because my son picked up a pair of unused Nike football cleats. It was the year old ones, but he liked them better than the current year editions. With his school being red, it worked ok.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Wish there was a way to identify the people going to the sale just to slap the stuff on ebay at ridiculous prices and ban them from going. Just my .02$

I don't think that was a big issue this year. Pretty sure that the first 50 (maybe 100) people in line were true Iowa State fans. The anti-hoarding rules helped keep the profiteers away.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Posted this in the Gear/Collectible Swap Thread already, but figured I'd post here too. I have one of the regular red helmets (not Chrome) that I might be willing to trade. Mostly interested in football or basketball jerseys or older football helmets. PM me if interested.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
What I do in the privacy of my basement while watching road games is nobody's business.

Ok....to be fair....I MIGHT have put on one of my helmets a time or two to channel good vibes for away games too.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I have an authentic game used shower towel, complete with my number on it. It is from the year 2001. It can be yours for $200 or $250 if you want it washed. Act now this is going to go fast.

I can beat that, I have an authentic Mark Mangino used shower towel, not washed for sale...