OL Sam Rengert Commits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Meanwhile CW is sipping Busch Lattes in Okoboji. He may be forced to vacation every year during recruiting periods

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I noticed this kid months ago, when cruising Ohio’s top recruits for ISU offers. While I’m no expert on OL play, his mobility for that size really stood out to me, Especially since I remember some of the more glacial tackles we’ve had!
Good Lord, @Aclone and @Acylum I was being silly. I knew it was a misclick.

Why do you think that you’re the only person allowed to be silly?

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I think the difference this staff is making is that even though landing a 4 star is rare, they are getting the higher rated 3 stars, and they are definitely better when it comes to player development. I love the kids we are pulling in and if we can get a conference title and maybe even make the playoff, recruiting will improve even more.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Can someone give a general rundown of how the Oline recruiting is coming along?

I don't follow closely but just wondering what the numbers and potential are like for the position that imo hasn't felt quite as reliable as other spots. It makes sense as it's usually the most time-dependent to build, but just wondering what the future may hold. I'm assuming it's a positive direction.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Can someone give a general rundown of how the Oline recruiting is coming along?

I don't follow closely but just wondering what the numbers and potential are like for the position that imo hasn't felt quite as reliable as other spots. It makes sense as it's usually the most time-dependent to build, but just wondering what the future may hold. I'm assuming it's a positive direction.
We aren't recruiting 215 pounders like we used to.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Brandon and ComCY