Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
yes the responses are coming in where you are all "smarter" but have nothing to add, because there really is nothing for you guys to add. The history of the program and current trajectory of the program are in really good shape under Kirk, recruiting, development, and even game day planning is improving. Young Coaching is starting to preform wonders in recruiting.

But ISU wants justification for being 16-10 for 2 seasons...... because they are up and coming. The old adage is this, you get 3 years to get all of your guys into the system for college ball. Well it has been that and Campbell is still right at the Iowa average season, he is a good coach, but you guys are putting him on a huge pedestal that when he does not meet expectations for a season, it will be a hard fall.

You are so full of ****.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Twins has gone all Mike Damone...

damone.jpg
He does rattle easily.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Seriously, you've been touchy since the beginning of the weekend?
Everything cool in Gonzoworld?

That's a weird pivot for you. It's a pretty standard deflect for others but not typically you. I'm good. New puppy so getting less sleep but otherwise great. Thanks.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That's a weird pivot for you. It's a pretty standard deflect for others but not typically you. I'm good. New puppy so getting less sleep but otherwise great. Thanks.
Not really a weird pivot when I've recently mentioned it.
You also usually find your way into other threads, politics, other happenings, and you haven't done that at all. It's strictly been this thread.
What kind of puppy?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Not really a weird pivot when I've recently mentioned it.
You also usually find your way into other threads, politics, other happenings, and you haven't done that at all. It's strictly been this thread.
What kind of puppy?

There's been nothing good today.

Black lab. Cutie.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Don't let this knucklehead take you back to Insecurityville. You've been having a nice day. I can sense your blood pressure starting to rise. Don't do it.

There are no more insecure people than hawk fans on a cyclone board. You should feel bad for trying to project that nonsense

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron