Roster Update

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
hmmm....360# freshman walk-on from St Louis...o-lineman....interesting to see how he develops in the next few years.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Always thoroughly enjoy the analysis/comparison to the previous year for the guys. For some reason it was also one of my favorite moments in the old NCAA Football video games. Not exactly sure why, I guess it's probably because it is a measurable way to quantify progress and development (even if height/weight changes don't necessarily equate to skills development). The only thing we're missing are the attribute grades for each guy (speed, tackle, catch, agility, overall, etc.) that the video games provided!

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Always thoroughly enjoy the analysis/comparison to the previous year for the guys. For some reason it was also one of my favorite moments in the old NCAA Football video games. Not exactly sure why, I guess it's probably because it is a measurable way to quantify progress and development (even if height/weight changes don't necessarily equate to skills development). The only thing we're missing are the attribute grades for each guy (speed, tackle, catch, agility, overall, etc.) that the video games provided!

Amen. I got to the point where I didn't even play the games. I just wanted to recruit and adjust strategy. I would simulate games. Sometimes I'd watch the simulation.

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
Amen. I got to the point where I didn't even play the games. I just wanted to recruit and adjust strategy. I would simulate games. Sometimes I'd watch the simulation.

If anyone needs a good laugh, check out this gem regarding Madden ratings. It is a fake letter to John Madden from the player with the worst rating in his 2007 game. This is still one of the funniest things I have ever read. Warning - harsh language.

https://247sports.com/college/south...tter-to-John-Madden-strong-language-10792279/

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
  • Creative
Reactions: JRE1975

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Didn't Want to start a new thread, but I’m not seeing last minute signee Daeshawn Davis, the linebacker from Cleveland, on the roster yet. I’ve been told that wideout D’Shayne James will be a grayshirt, is Davis as well?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron