ISU-Iowa Tix

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
My request to people telling those selling tickets to sell them only to Cyclone fans -
don’t criticize the seller for the price they are asking.

There are people that don’t want to sell tickets on this site because of the criticism they receive

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
My request to people telling those selling tickets to sell them only to Cyclone fans -
don’t criticize the seller for the price they are asking.

There are people that don’t want to sell tickets on this site because of the criticism they receive
I never said anything about the price. Charge whatever you like, just try and sell them to someone who won't be cheering against us. That's all. I'm old enough to remember the dark days of yesteryear when hoks and huskers would come in and take over the stadium and run up the score on us. Then stick around afterwards and make fun of us. It's a bad memory.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I never said anything about the price. Charge whatever you like, just try and sell them to someone who won't be cheering against us. That's all. I'm old enough to remember the dark days of yesteryear when hoks and huskers would come in and take over the stadium and run up the score on us. Then stick around afterwards and make fun of us. It's a bad memory.
My message was not directed to any one post. I’ve seen people criticize others for the prices and not understand why they may not want to sell on this site

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
We've had season ticket holders near us in the past that sell their tickets to hok fans and I wanted to punch them right in the mouth for every other game that season..... Bastards
See. There you go. It isn't just me saying that.

And I like the part about punching some guy in the mouth.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
One idea for people to consider is to purchase the mobile ticket for the season. Use it for the Iowa game and sell off the remaining games if you are out of state. Very cheap way to get 7 games in my opinion.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Poor excuse, even if it's yours....

Two years ago this happened to my wife and I. One of her friends daughter was getting married, I ran into the gal, a month before the wedding, and she asked if I was coming. Told her, NOPE, its the day of the Iowa/ISU game, and I would be going to that. I said my wife is planning on going. I said, you know we like your daughter, she used to babysit my handicapped daughter, but I would be at the game. She said its "just a game", and said, "YA" but an important one.
The couple has been kind of cold since, and my wife actually did not go, she went up to tailgate with me and see the grandkids. We did send a present though.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Two years ago this happened to my wife and I. One of her friends daughter was getting married, I ran into the gal, a month before the wedding, and she asked if I was coming. Told her, NOPE, its the day of the Iowa/ISU game, and I would be going to that. I said my wife is planning on going. I said, you know we like your daughter, she used to babysit my handicapped daughter, but I would be at the game. She said its "just a game", and said, "YA" but an important one.
The couple has been kind of cold since, and my wife actually did not go, she went up to tailgate with me and see the grandkids. We did send a present though.
I don't attend weddings in the fall.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I am headed back to Ames this year for the game and a little reunion with some friends. I made camping reservations at Ledges for Friday/Saturday nights. Looking forward to some good ole midwest tailgating, a tenderloin and a Cyclone victory!

I have not worked out the tickets yet. Since nobody is selling to Hawk fans, does anyone have a lead on 5 tickets?

If you are already at the Ledges I would suggest heading over to Ogden to the Lucky Pig for your tenderloin, their other offerings are good also.