Iowa Football Recruiting

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
Buddy, purplehaze, thinker? You again? Need to start calling all new troll posters on this thread "Phoenix", as in someway shape or form, it always seems to be Buddy trying to sneak back on under the cover of daylight from the ashes of banning!!
I’m not yeah buddy or whoever you think I am.. I was just made aware of some of the delusional fans over here. Especially cytwins and I can already tell the thought process is anti Iowa everything and none of you will actually sit down and debate sports.. and I get half of you are just trolling the Iowa fans.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’m not yeah buddy or whoever you think I am.. I was just made aware of some of the delusional fans over here. Especially cytwins and I can already tell the thought process is anti Iowa everything and none of you will actually sit down and debate sports.. and I get half of you are just trolling the Iowa fans.

I discuss, debating sports is for those that are cray cray, sports with several hawk fans. Basically all of them are graduates and exactly all of them are rational. I have only seen looked at HR 2-3 times when I was trying to get some information for wrestling and they have more volume on wrestling there than here.

If you think twins is bad here, he is no where near some hawk fans I've seen on other non school based boards. Heck, I saw one hawk poster spew such venom that he shut down one whole wrestling board with his hate. A rational hawk poster would see that individual as toxic but he never got called out by the hawk fans, here we do correct posters when they have went overboard too much.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Saying you had a brutal June for your 2019 and 2020 classes is trolling? How so?

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I discuss, debating sports is for those that are cray cray, sports with several hawk fans. Basically all of them are graduates and exactly all of them are rational. I have only seen looked at HR 2-3 times when I was trying to get some information for wrestling and they have more volume on wrestling there than here.

If you think twins is bad here, he is no where near some hawk fans I've seen on other non school based boards. Heck, I saw one hawk poster spew such venom that he shut down one whole wrestling board with his hate. A rational hawk poster would see that individual as toxic but he never got called out by the hawk fans, here we do correct posters when they have went overboard too much.
There are definitely idiots on both sides of the line.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
There are definitely idiots on both sides of the line.

You got your good ones like me, you, JP, etc that are level headed and then you have the bad ones that pretend to be ISU fans or the Iowa fans that keep getting banned and coming back

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You got your good ones like me, you, JP, etc that are level headed and then you have the bad ones that pretend to be ISU fans or the Iowa fans that keep getting banned and coming back
Technically was @Hawkmi banned if his counter got reset?
giphy.gif

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

You’re stupid. And of course incredibly insecure.

• Friendly
Reactions: dexterhawk

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Little bit of a Monday morning funny that the ISR board dwellers will enjoy. A RB committed to Oklahoma State took an official to TT this weekend. When Gundy found out, he pulled the kid's offer. Check out his most recent retweet...

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Little bit of a Monday morning funny that the ISR board dwellers will enjoy. A RB committed to Oklahoma State took an official to TT this weekend. When Gundy found out, he pulled the kid's offer. Check out his most recent retweet...

I understand from the coaches perspective that you want someone to be 100% bought into the program, but at the same time, don't you want to make sure that the player is 100% comfortable with his decision while at the same time not running off talent? If you really like a kid, why wouldn't you let him go through the process of recruiting and come in with no regrets of the decision he made?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I understand from the coaches perspective that you want someone to be 100% bought into the program, but at the same time, don't you want to make sure that the player is 100% comfortable with his decision while at the same time not running off talent? If you really like a kid, why wouldn't you let him go through the process of recruiting and come in with no regrets of the decision he made?

I'm guessing in this case it's that the kid just committed on the 14th. So, the very next weekend he takes an OV to TT. Who knows what was agreed upon at the time of the commitment.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm guessing in this case it's that the kid just committed on the 14th. So, the very next weekend he takes an OV to TT. Who knows what was agreed upon at the time of the commitment.
Yeah I could definitely see how a coach could be upset about something like that then.