Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Well my reunion weekend ended badly and it was all on me. At the bar last night after many people left one the girls in our class bought 40 fireball shots. There was like only 15-20 there and several people didn't want one. So a few had more than 1. I however had 10 of them. After making a FB post that after 10 Fball shots I was still standing I made my way to a chair and stayed there. Luckily the few that were there are amazing people and 1 is a doctor so they keep a close watch over me. One of my classmates got me to my mom's house. It was at my mom's house that the contents of my stomach emptied. I think I scared my mom half to death that I'll never forgive myself for.

I've slept all day and just now feeling okay. Never touching fireball again.

Fireball is the devil.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Son decided that he preferred first floor to top floor so he changed rooms. Never know with roommates.

you'll thank him for that when you don't have to haul his **** up and down stairs. Also, not sure what dorm but I'm sure you remember the heat/cooling being spotty so with heat rising......he may appreciate not living in a hotbox.

• Agree
Reactions: oldman

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
you'll thank him for that when you don't have to haul his **** up and down stairs. Also, not sure what dorm but I'm sure you remember the heat/cooling being spotty so with heat rising......he may appreciate not living in a hotbox.

I moved myself in so I figured he could do that also. He would have had a dormer in his old room and now he has a normal room. He also wanted a midwestern guy and the old one was a east coaster.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well my reunion weekend ended badly and it was all on me. At the bar last night after many people left one the girls in our class bought 40 fireball shots. There was like only 15-20 there and several people didn't want one. So a few had more than 1. I however had 10 of them. After making a FB post that after 10 Fball shots I was still standing I made my way to a chair and stayed there. Luckily the few that were there are amazing people and 1 is a doctor so they keep a close watch over me. One of my classmates got me to my mom's house. It was at my mom's house that the contents of my stomach emptied. I think I scared my mom half to death that I'll never forgive myself for.

I've slept all day and just now feeling okay. Never touching fireball again.

Don't let it get the better of you Rulzzz, next time your out just 1 shot of it to show it who's boss.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
TV ad just compared raising a plant with raising a kid. My wife kills plants in a month. If I feel bad I will nurse them back. All our kids are alive so I think that may not work.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Not Entirely Random: Federal government should probably consider reclassifying Fireball as a poison and not an alcoholic beverage and letting EPA regulate its use. :rolleyes:

Is everclear still around or did they finally ban that?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Finally got a bike ride in rode about 3 hrs total on the fat bike @BoxsterCy bike report mileage low, speed slow, rump sore. Oh well got to start again somewhere.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Question for those that know. I mentioned that Barton hall had steps going down into first floor. It is the one that we toured for orientation. My wife was adamant that we walked straight in. This was from the north side.

Who is right.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Question for those that know. I mentioned that Barton hall had steps going down into first floor. It is the one that we toured for orientation. My wife was adamant that we walked straight in. This was from the north side.

Who is right.
Do you want the correct answer to the question or to know whether your wife was right? That is not the same question at all!!

the old standby--if a man says something in the woods, and a woman isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Do you want the correct answer to the question or to know whether your wife was right? That is not the same question at all!!

the old standby--if a man says something in the woods, and a woman isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?

I know that there are steps down to it. I remember Hollywood using me as a ramp one time running out when I tripped on them going up, but using a drunk story won’t impress her.

• Funny
Reactions: JMA1125 and NWICY

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
There was a very small mouse scurrying around my driveway this afternoon. Was looking to make a move on my garage door. I blocked him. Did not kill the rodent. Am I getting soft? I mean the little **** was probably carrying the bacterium that causes Lymes Disease so I think I should have stomped him.

Apparently I didn't need to stomp him although mini-mouse did find its way into my garage. Found him dead on the floor there yesterday. Thought maybe he ate some of my garden slug poison but read the label and it's sulfur and not supposed to be dangerous to anything but the evil slugs.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Don't let it get the better of you Rulzzz, next time your out just 1 shot of it to show it who's boss.

I should maybe try that with a shot of Jim Beam. Haven't touched it since spring 1970 for reasons that are probably obvious. Was sooooo sick. My friend Linda took a swig of it in front of me the next day and actually gargled it at me. I almost hurled. Damn, she was a gas.

• Funny
Reactions: oldman
Status
Not open for further replies.