Cam Lard to Orlando for summer league

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Cam could surprised people. He definitely looked like an NBA prospect at the end of his freshman year and rightfully started showing up on some draft boards at that point before things turned south. He has the size and athleticism.

Yep. It's all between the ears with him. Nobody's questioning his physical ability or potential. I'll be pulling for him.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Cam could surprised people. He definitely looked like an NBA prospect at the end of his freshman year and rightfully started showing up on some draft boards at that point before things turned south. He has the size and athleticism.

And outrage will ensue if he makes it happen in the NBA since he didn't figure it out in college.

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he plays the 2nd most NBA minutes of all our guys from this years class, behind THT.

First Congrats to Cam, he'll at least get a shot to show his game during summer league. I would think he'll get solid minutes in the front court in Vegas. They Drafted Okeke at F in the first round who is out with an ACL injury. Not sure if Issac or Bambe (also had injury) will be on the team.

Orlando has a number of bigs that would be ahead of him (Gordon, Bamba, Issac eventually Okeke) especially if they sign Vucivec this summer so not an ideal landing spot. I fully expect Shayok to get the best chance of playing time for the 76ers next year.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Yep. It's all between the ears with him. Nobody's questioning his physical ability or potential. I'll be pulling for him.

Toward the middle and end that first year when he put up some absolute monster B12 stat lines he was probably a top 5 big man in the Big 12 as a freshman.

He seemed just as likely to have a monster game against a ranked team as he did against a team of scrubs, maybe more likely.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron