No "Hawks" Drafted

Ozclone

Dec 12, 2009
And take away Coach K's Olympic gold medals too.

Coach K doesn't have any Olympic gold medals to take away. Only players receive medals, not coaches. I know, too literal, but I thought it would be a good opportunity to throw in that bit of trivia.

• Informative
Reactions: Joel1

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
People were just as sure of him making the NBA as you seem to be about Joe. Then Fran happened and Woodbury had to settle for the G league. Same as Wieskamp.
Who thought Woodbury was going to the NBA? Your Hawk buddies? Does that even count?

I'll bet you $100 to your $50 that Joe is an NBA player.

I do agree that Fran sucks.

Last edited:

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
I will defer my judgment until I see more from Wieskamp. He was a catch and shoot SF last year. Can he create own shots? Does he have good enough ball handling skills to be NBA 2G?.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I will defer my judgment until I see more from Wieskamp. He was a catch and shoot SF last year. Can he create own shots? Does he have good enough ball handling skills to be NBA 2G?.

Yeah he's good enough to do that. He won't be at Iowa 4 years

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I just don't understand the joy someone feels when publicly making fun of someone. I hope you feel better about yourself.
Baer worked his ass off to be a nice player despite much less talent than many others. I have to respect that.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Coach K doesn't have any Olympic gold medals to take away. Only players receive medals, not coaches. I know, too literal, but I thought it would be a good opportunity to throw in that bit of trivia.

Then photoshop his humble low achieving *** out of the photos.

Edit/insert Jimlad because people think that's a serious statement.

Last edited:

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
This site really needs to bring the jimlad back, or people just need to work on humor or both or something.

Sarcasm people.

xd5zx3.png

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Well, jers is on record as stating that he feels that was a better season than the Sweet 16 season a year later all because he absolutely hates CSP.

We've argued about this for pages on end, some of you guys just cant let go of the past, but I stand by my opinion that the 14-15 season was better than the 15-16 team.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I just don't understand the joy someone feels when publicly making fun of someone. I hope you feel better about yourself.

There were a couple posters last all who were making fun of the children's hospital in Iowa City, so this board can stoop to pretty low levels sometimes when poking fun at other teams.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016

Did you watch him at the end of the season? He was not catch and shoot. He rebounds, is aggressive going to the hoop, and can hit the 3 at a high clip. It’s too bad for him he’s stuck with a crap roster and no PG. He could do some damage on a good team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron