Leath Out at Auburn

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
giphy.gif

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Ironic that his announcement comes the day after the news of his former flight instructor (who contributed to his downfall at ISU) scoring a cushy crony political gig back in Iowa.

Circle of life.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I wondered if he'd be out once Auburn was eliminated from the CWS.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Did he crash their plane? I can't believe he could commit enough cronyism, and back room deals to get cut in 2 yrs he must have went on the fast track down there.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Ironic that his announcement comes the day after the news of his former flight instructor (who contributed to his downfall at ISU) scoring a cushy crony political gig back in Iowa.

Circle of life.

Who is this and what job did he/she get?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Does kinda sound football related. Sounds like he didn’t want to pass some multi million dollar football only facility down there that got a lot of people upset. Also fans aren’t happy that he pushed to get Gus Malzhans contract extended. I’m surprised how hated Malzhan is down there.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Does kinda sound football related. Sounds like he didn’t want to pass some multi million dollar football only facility down there that got a lot of people upset. Also fans aren’t happy that he pushed to get Gus Malzhans contract extended. I’m surprised how hated Malzhan is down there.

Yeah that kind of fits my stereotype of Auburn fans. Unrealistic dumb fans and the success of other sports means nothing.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: aauummm and awd4cy

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Having the in-state rival going to the national championship game every year, and winning a national championship roughly every other year, when Auburn's program is no stranger to national championships itself (though its never maintained that level of success) probably doesnt help things. Plus fans in the SEC can just be irrational as hell.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and awd4cy

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Never met the guy but I’ve hear he is a big reason we have seen so much growth in the research park and for that I say thank you. Ames needs that young professional population growth.