Chubba Purdy

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
I think that with the way offenses and game plans are in the B12, you are always going to have to score a lot unless you have a DOMINATING rushing offense. With our line play, that's not going to happen soon. Fortunately, with a QB like Purdy, we most likely will score a lot.

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
Haha.

KU fans think Les is the savior.

I think they are in for a rude awakening.

I seriously doubt Miles will be at Kansas throughout Chubba Purdy's career. Is there a reason why people don't think he will commit to the Cyclones?

GoClone

Apr 16, 2006
I think Chubba will have an Iowa State offer whenever he wants one. For now, the Purdy family and Chubba are just going to enjoy the ride to see what Brock missed. When they tire of the constant hounding by recruiters, they can contact Campbell and close the deal if both parties want that.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
damn that kid's offer list blew up. would he have been the highest rated QB ever to commit to ISU? Austen flynn was pretty high, seneca was under the radar as I recall. Austen Arnaud was highly touted as well.

too lazy to look up.