No "Hawks" Drafted

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Joe will be a pro.

That's the list.
He will be a pro but I am not convinced that he is an NBA player. He is a sort of tweener, don’t have ball handling skill or ability to create own shot to be NBA 2 guard, and too small to be a NBA SF. He will convince me if he once again shoots over 40% from 3pt. He will be the main focus of defense so it won’t be easy

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

Kurttr

Mar 19, 2006
Hell, Kentucky's 2012-13 team had Nerlens Noel, Ryan Harrow, Willie Cauley Stein, Alex Poythress, Kyle Wiltjer, and loss to the worst seeded NIT team.
This is where the "sun rising in the east" comment goes. I'll combine it with a few...

Certainties: death, taxes, the sun rising in the east, and good ol' jereseib popping in to use whatever's handy to criticize ISU & Prohm. Is the sky every sunny in your worly, jereseib? Maybe you actually don't know the sun rises in the east...

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
The more you post the more you let people know you aren't an ISU fan. If you were, you'd use we.

We, "stop saying we, you arent an ISU fan, I didnt even go to Iowa State or play any sports but Im allowed to use we, I think Im part of the basketball program,you arent"

Iowa State "Why aren't you using we, if you were actually an ISU fan you would be using we troll"

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
You must have missed the part where Tech and K-State tied for the Big 12 championship. Getting hot for 3 days in KC isnt a Big 12 championship even though it was enjoyable.
That is better than anything your coach Fran has accomplished. Stop pretending like an ISU fan. Go to HawkeyeReport.com and cheer for your beloved Hawkeyes.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
This is where the "sun rising in the east" comment goes. I'll combine it with a few...

Certainties: death, taxes, the sun rising in the east, and good ol' jereseib popping in to use whatever's handy to criticize ISU & Prohm. Is the sky every sunny in your worly, jereseib? Maybe you actually don't know the sun rises in the east...

The only reason I have been critical on this subject is I knew 2 months ago exactly how this would turn out. It would have been one thing if he had a strong end to his season, helped his team advance in the tourney, and had a strong combine and workout sessions. From what I was hearing none of that was the case, so I think it was a stupid decision on both him and Lindell's part, both of them could have made alot more money by staying.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
The only reason I have been critical on this subject is I knew 2 months ago exactly how this would turn out. It would have been one thing if he had a strong end to his season, helped his team advance in the tourney, and had a strong combine and workout sessions. From what I was hearing none of that was the case, so I think it was a stupid decision on both him and Lindell's part, both of them could have made alot more money by staying.
Speaking of stupid decision, what do you thing of your beloved Hawkeye, Tyler Cook’s decision to leave early for NBA

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Article at HawkCentral: "But Cook never showed the ability to shoot from the outside and struggled at the free-throw line, making only 63.9 percent of his 507 career attempts. He also saw his turnover numbers increase each year, including 92 of them as a junior."

So, maybe Tyler Cook not getting drafted should have been easily foreseen? If you watch the NBA at all, he is not at that level and does not have the ability to get there, IMO. But I'm sure he can make a team overseas and that seems to work out well for a lot of Americans.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And Duke had three players drafted within the first ten picks, two of the top three picks overall. Didn't even make the Final Four. They should just fold up that program.

And take away Coach K's Olympic gold medals too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron