NBA: *** Official NBA Draft Thread ***

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Damn so happy for Shayok to get drafted! Also to a team that is going to be looking to fill cheap spots if they realtain who they want to retain.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy and Doc

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
It doesn't seem like King James has a lot of patience for youngsters. But at least LA needs a lot of bodies. Good luck, THT (but, dang, can we get some Clones playing on the East Coast? I can't stay up for the Jazz, Lakers and Nuggets)
And just like that, Shayok gets drafted to play an hour from my house ... Congrats to Marial; he's worked his tail off to put himself in a position to play in the NBA.

Last edited:

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
So Prohm shouldn’t promote his former player playing in LA with the second best player ever that just so happens to be a lot of young guys’ idol?
Maybe he thinks the Fran method is better?

"Hey kid, come play for me and you might make it in Serbia"

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
On yahoo sports draft page, FFS

9uExLs.jpg

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I know I've got a dozen posts on here saying Shayok could or would be drafted going way back. Somebody look them up for me :)

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I just don’t see how Bol Bol can defend in today’s NBA. I wouldn’t take anything more than a late second round flyer on him, which seems to be what most GMs think too

I watched him play against Iowa and on a several plays Kriener was taking advantage of him. Not Cook, Kriener. We're talking about Kriener here. Kriener. (insert Iverson impression)

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Summer league should be good.

I wonder who all will be playing?

Shayok, THT and Wigginton for sure. I bet OKC still works Deonte out on their squad. I wonder if Lard finds his way to a summer league team somehow or if any of our guys in Europe play.

Guessing the Jazz know what they have in Naz by this point after two years but maybe they want to compare him against some new players. Moving Allen can't hurt because they had similar roles with Naz right behind him last season.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I watched him play against Iowa and on a several plays Kriener was taking advantage of him. Not Cook, Kriener. We're talking about Kriener here. Kriener. (insert Iverson impression)

Yeah, but hard to beat as a guy drafted in the 40s to a solid roster.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron