NBA: *** Official NBA Draft Thread ***

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
At this point his decision is made, the fall has happened, but the most important thing left is the landing spot. Golden State needs players. Lakers need players and are trying to buy picks. Philly needs cheap good talent.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
At this point his decision is made, the fall has happened, but the most important thing left is the landing spot. Golden State needs players. Lakers need players and are trying to buy picks. Philly needs cheap good talent.
This would be epically good spot.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hearing that little snippet about PJ Washington going back to UK felt kind of prophetic in regards to THT.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
I'm not shocked by tonights events.
I watch 4-8 NBA games a year...someone who is deeply involved in it should have known how this is going to turn out.

I don't underestimate the NBA's 'youth / potential' fantasy....so I wasn't 100% on THT...but the other 2 were just too silly to even imagine.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
THT declines to participate in combine to prove himself then goes and works out with 9-10 diff teams..essentially working out and scrimmaging with all these teams..seems odd.. if I were him I would have just not worked out with anyone and let his name and hype ride him thru..hindsight is 20/20 though..

He’s not a very good defender and is slow footed for a guard...he’s not very quick or atheltic but could be as he’s so young...he’s 3pt shot was very inconsistent..we all know and saw his flaws but a lot of it was due to his youth..measurable off the chart for sure but the nba is incredibly athletic especially as a guard and that is what surprised me so much about how all these so called experts had him so high..

Look at how hard Niang has had to work on maintaining his body..daily..and still only playing 5-10 min a game and Niang was and is 100x the offensive player THT is..