ISU-Iowa Tix

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I assume no single game tix for this game, correct? Just needed confirmation before I start looking in the open market$$$$.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
My guess is single tickets will be at a huge premium. Likely Top-25 matchup? Highest expectations for an ISU team in a generation? afternoon fall kickoff?

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
In the past they have a three game mini pack where you get the season opener(lot of times it's UNI like this year), Iowa,and one of the Big 12 games in November. They should probably make the 3rd game ULM this year if they do mini packs this year.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
In the past they have a three game mini pack where you get the season opener(lot of times it's UNI like this year), Iowa,and one of the Big 12 games in November. They should probably make the 3rd game ULM this year if they do mini packs this year.
3 game mini packs this year will not include either UNI or Iowa.

• Informative
Reactions: Raiders70

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
In the past they have offered single tickets to this game to season ticket holders and Cyclone Club members. But no public sales. So far I haven't seen any infomation.
I think, could be wrong, that this is just because all the available tickets sold before they were offered to the general public, as donors and season ticket holders get access sooner; not that the general public isnt allowed access to these tickets. And it's hard to see this changing, so I wouldnt anticipate any tickets to be left for the non donor/ season ticket holder this year.

Best bet would be to find a donor that could maybe help you out or buy third party if in this situation.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Don't sell tickets to hok fans. It's just as easy to sell to a Cyclone fan instead of a tavern hok.

Can't underscore this enough. This isn't some random game against Kansas where finding a buyer might be a challenge. There should be plenty of Cyclone fans out there seeking tickets without resorting to selling to Iowa fans.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was under the impression that mini packs are a thing of the past
Including the Iowa and UNI games in the 3 pack are now a thing of the past.
In 2017, the 3 pack was UNI, Iowa, and OSU for either $99/$125.
Last season the 3 pack was Oklahoma, Akron, and KSU for $175.
This year all the ticket office has stated is that UNI and Iowa will not be on the 3 pack. I’m guessing it will be Texas, LA-Monroe, and OSU.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

CO4Cy

Nov 19, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I am headed back to Ames this year for the game and a little reunion with some friends. I made camping reservations at Ledges for Friday/Saturday nights. Looking forward to some good ole midwest tailgating, a tenderloin and a Cyclone victory!

I have not worked out the tickets yet. Since nobody is selling to Hawk fans, does anyone have a lead on 5 tickets?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I really doubt that any will be there for the taking after the season ticket holders sell. Hell, I have had season tickets for 10 years, but we do not donate so even my chance of picking up an extra ticket or two is nearly impossible.

We are past the days of needed to throw in the UNI tickets into the 3 game mini pac, they will use those for games later in the year and the LA-Monroe game.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Found last years email about single game tickets. It started on 8/6 for Directors, Victory and Captain. The eighth for Gold and Cardinal and the ninth for States, Century and non-donor season ticket holders. General public sale started the 16th.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8