Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Who's your starting OL this year that's stacked? Meeker and JGJ are better than both the Paulsen kids

Banwart and Kallenberger will start at one guard and center in some form. Banwart is better than either of those two. Kallenberger is a very hyped freshman, but you’d have to give the ISU guys the benefit of the doubt. One of the Paulsens will start at the other guard, honestly I don’t remember which one. One advantage the Paulsens have is their flexibility. They seem to be able to pay four spots on the line.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why is that a yikes?? They both will be 5th year seniors. They know the playbook, if they where to start I wouldn’t be pissed about it.

Well they aren't good to begin with but I'm glad they know the complex play book, that has to be a relief

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
source.gif

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
Well they aren't good to begin with but I'm glad they know the complex play book, that has to be a relief
Umm you talk up meeker and good-Jones like there are all Americans, they aren’t they are closer to the Paulsen.. the top two defensive lines Iowa state played last year (Iowa, Texas) how did Iowa state fare? Now isu line can get better but so could the twins... now I joined up to this website because this “cat Stevens” was calling out coach on a rape case he covered up??? I was there at the time and I want to know what he covered up?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Umm you talk up meeker and good-Jones like there are all Americans, they aren’t they are closer to the Paulsen.. the top two defensive lines Iowa state played last year (Iowa, Texas) how did Iowa state fare? Now isu line can get better but so could the twins... now I joined up to this website because this “cat Stevens” was calling out coach on a rape case he covered up??? I was there at the time and I want to know what he covered up?

I'm pretty sure he's covered it along with posting articles.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hawkmi

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
????

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins