So OJ got a Twitter account and his first post is...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

Try his son... some interesting theories came out few years ago that his son did it.. his son had prior issues with violence and knives as well as being on anti pscychotic meds and a severe temper.. the thought is OJ took fall for his kid and Bronco chase was staged to allow his son time to get out of dodge as well as entire media just focusing on OJ..

It’s a fascinating theory

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
giphy.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think it was OJ's son and maybe OJ with him
Try his son... some interesting theories came out few years ago that his son did it.. his son had prior issues with violence and knives as well as being on anti pscychotic meds and a severe temper.. the thought is OJ took fall for his kid and Bronco chase was staged to allow his son time to get out of dodge as well as entire media just focusing on OJ..

True Crime podcast (people behind shows like Criminal Minds) believed it could have been two people.
Ron had a black belt in some form of martial arts.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Wouldn't there have been more footprints if there were two people? Not to mention the overwhelming physical evidence that puts OJ there and no one else.

This is starting to approach the JFK assassination. We want to have all these conspiracy theories when its perfectly reasonable that Oswald acted alone and any conspiracy theory can't explain Oswald as a part of it. Oswald did it alone hoping to be looked on favorably by the Russians and OJ did it because he was a serial domestic abuser that was never going to let Nicole go. Ron Goldman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited:

CprE84

Mar 31, 2006
Austin, TX
Wouldn't there have been more footprints if there were two people? Not to mention the overwhelming physical evidence that puts OJ there and no one else.

This is starting to approach the JFK assassination. We want to have all these conspiracy theories when its perfectly reasonable that Osborne acted alone and any conspiracy theory can't explain Oswald as a part of it. Osborne did it alone hoping to be looked on favorably by the Russians and OJ did it because he was a serial domestic abuser that was never going to let Nicole go. Ron Goldman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have not read any of the conspiracy theories regarding OJ's son - I believe it was OJ who committed the murder, and I'm skeptical about his son's involvement.

As for the JFK conspiracy theories, I believe Oswald was acting alone, but he did not fire the fatal shot : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I have not read any of the conspiracy theories regarding OJ's son - I believe it was OJ who committed the murder, and I'm skeptical about his son's involvement.

As for the JFK conspiracy theories, I believe Oswald was acting alone, but he did not fire the fatal shot : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

I've seen that theory. It's the only plausible 'conspiracy/cover-up' that I'd even entertain and I get it but I'm not sold on it.

Anyway, I'm glad OJ is taking a stab at social media. Should be awesome until it inevitably gets shut down.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Wonder what the odds would have been in Vegas in 1993 if they said OJ would be arrested for double murder, then eventually end up in prison for Robbery. Also, Bill Cosby will spend the rest of his life in prison for multiple rapes.

I would say you could bet one dollar and get back a trillion

Younger people forget OJ was seen as the nicest guy ever. Same with Cosby. It would be like today if Labron James murdered his wife and her boyfriend and Denzel Washington raped a bunch of girls. Im sure you all can think of better people. Just those people seemed to be well respected.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've known people with a "black belt" in some form of martial arts. It doesn't necessarily mean much.
Ron was substantially younger too.
Just saying that the brutality of it could lead to two people.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Wonder what the odds would have been in Vegas in 1993 if they said OJ would be arrested for double murder, then eventually end up in prison for Robbery. Also, Bill Cosby will spend the rest of his life in prison for multiple rapes.

I would say you could bet one dollar and get back a trillion

Younger people forget OJ was seen as the nicest guy ever. Same with Cosby. It would be like today if Labron James murdered his wife and her boyfriend and Denzel Washington raped a bunch of girls. Im sure you all can think of better people. Just those people seemed to be well respected.

I think it speaks poorly on our society. OJ and bill worked hard to appeal to white people. Everyone liked OJ because he acted like he was white.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
the big secret was his kid did it but he was there.
fairly obvious given everything.
hard to hate him once you take the totality of the situation into account.
but oh well haters gonna hate!

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup and jsb

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I've seen that theory. It's the only plausible 'conspiracy/cover-up' that I'd even entertain and I get it but I'm not sold on it.

Anyway, I'm glad OJ is taking a stab at social media. Should be awesome until it inevitably gets shut down.

I'm betting he'll get hacked sooner than later.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

Except Simpson's blood was at the crime scene. And the victim's blood was in Simpson's vehicle. And in his house.

It should have been a ******* slam dunk.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I think it speaks poorly on our society. OJ and bill worked hard to appeal to white people. Everyone liked OJ because he acted like he was white.

Black people knew what a "Tom" he was. He didn't live in their world, he lived in the white man's world.

RealisticCy

Nov 2, 2014
Ames, IA
OJ is interesting, and you have to wonder where things went wrong. Football star, breaking records in college and pro ball, sponsors flocking to get their hands on him, running in the highest social circles. Dude was living like a king and had anything he wanted.

So.....was he simply a jealous ex that went too far? Was he a murderer in waiting his entire life? Did football rattle his brain and turn him into a murderer? Had he not been a football star, would he have done what he did? Were he not rich and famous, would he have done what he did?

OJ has been known as a monster and a lunatic for so long and for so many incidents, it's hard to remember he once was someone everyone wanted to be around.

He's the football version of Magic Johnson. Except Johnson didn't, you know....

I hope OJ doesn't see this.

If anyone hasn't seen it, find the ESPN documentary from a couple years ago, OJ: Made in America. One of the best documentaries ever made, period. 7.5 total hours though....interviews with all kinds of people (childhood friends from San Fran, friends from LA, Nicole's boyfriend after she moved out, OJ's agent, SWAT team members, detectives (including Fuhrman), prosecution, even a few jurors)......spends a lot of time up front on his early career including the civil rights movement that he completely avoided, how he got into endorsements and why he was appealing to advertisers...also gets into lots of detail about the trial, but then goes into what he did with his life after the verdict. The stories about how possessive and jealous he was are incredibly disturbing, and what he did with his life after the acquittal is pretty sad.

Spends a lot of time going into the history of race in LA and several high profile incidents that likely affected the verdict.

There is a 10 minute section of interviews with one of his friends and one of the members of the prosecution that wraps up everything you need to know about his guilt.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: MeowingCows

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If anyone hasn't seen it, find the ESPN documentary from a couple years ago, OJ: Made in America. One of the best documentaries ever made, period. 7.5 total hours though....interviews with all kinds of people (childhood friends from San Fran, friends from LA, Nicole's boyfriend after she moved out, OJ's agent, SWAT team members, detectives (including Fuhrman), prosecution, even a few jurors)......spends a lot of time up front on his early career including the civil rights movement that he completely avoided, how he got into endorsements and why he was appealing to advertisers...also gets into lots of detail about the trial, but then goes into what he did with his life after the verdict. The stories about how possessive and jealous he was are incredibly disturbing, and what he did with his life after the acquittal is pretty sad.

Spends a lot of time going into the history of race in LA and several high profile incidents that likely affected the verdict.

There is a 10 minute section of interviews with one of his friends and one of the members of the prosecution that wraps up everything you need to know about his guilt.

I think I learned more about LA from that documentary than I have from living in LA the past five years. The LaTasha Harlins trial may be the worst legal outcome in modern US history that people outside LA don't even know about. Community service for shooting a young girl to death in the back of the head as she clearly is walking away? Who wouldn't riot seeing the video evidence and knowing the murderer did 0 seconds of jail time.

On the plus side it seems like the city government and LAPD have really improved. Reading the local paper here things are generally squeaky clean compared to Chicago stories I read from '02-'15, but Chicago seems to actually be turning a corner too finally rejecting the Daley family's return to power.

• Agree
Reactions: jsb