Iowa Football Recruiting

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
What a crazy QB class for both in state teams. Both land their top target while ISU passes on Purdy and Iowa's got to play the game if they want to offer the stud in state QB too

I was just thinking that. Dekkers could be the real deal and both in state schools might pass on him.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
ISU offered like a week ago and Purdue just landed a 4* QB today. ISU won't pass on him and as the matter of fact, I'd actually put ISU in the driver's seat.

I don't think Iowa will offer. They like Hogan better. It could come back to bite them. Their QB room is pretty full as is.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Basically what he is saying is that someone, a clone, brought up that saragin rating scale. Which cannot be used because the AP is only allowed as of the conclusion of the 2017 season.

It might not have been you, but you are all one in the same.
A Clone brought up the Sagarin ratings?
Sagarin, I don't think, was brought up for a while until this post by @iahawks
https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/iowa-football-recruiting.218752/page-1214#post-6694618

Now, he doesn't need to respond to this because he knows you're an idiot too.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cat Stevens

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
It ain’t bragging it’s an area of contention in the dexterhawk household.

So....back in the day when I was still active duty I deployed for 6 months. Before I left I had a sweet recliner I’d use when watching football or basketball etc...had a cup holder for my beer....

Anyway, I get back and it’s replaced by a really pretty “love seat” or whatever it’s called....uncomfortable and no cup holder.:(

The Frau didn’t ask, didn’t consult....just junked it.

Anyway it’s a sore spot.

Hey, if tossing your recliner was the worst thing she did while you were deployed I would hang that one in the W column! I too was active duty and man what a mess...

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I should have read the damned contract!!!
Funny you say that. When I enlisted after a couple years of college I drove folks nuts at MEPS, and the recruiting station. I read everything, literally every document before I signed them.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Best coach in the state for sure
I don't think it is reasonable to say that yet. I hate typing that but Kirk has strung 20 years of solid football at Iowa. Campbell thus far has two strong seasons particularly with what was in the cabinet when he got here.

• Agree
Reactions: Thinker