Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
you know, I am pretty sure insecure people declare how everyone else is insecure while disguising their feelings. Basic psychology 101 stuff there.

No, you moron, insecure people get banned repeatedly from sites of teams they hate. Here you are again.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
What I am saying is, if he is that good of a coach and recruiter, why is he not winning 10 games a year yet, and having at least top 30 classes. He is in year 4 of recruiting now. Has gone 8-5 2 times. has beat top 10 teams by 16 points, 7 points, and 7 points in 3 years. Is he a good coach, absolutely, is he a stud at recruiting wrs and rbs? of course. Is he top notch? remains to be seen, but he is a hot commodity. He is 19-19 in 3 years at ISU. While good, if his margin of victory does not improve in the next 2-3 years you can expect similar results of 8-5 type seasons.

What a ******* loser you are. You’re melting down to show how stupid you are in 3 days.

Twins what’s the over/under till he repeats his **** take about Campbell leaving?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
What a ******* loser you are. You’re melting down to show how stupid you are in 3 days.

Twins what’s the over/under till he repeats his **** take about Campbell leaving?
Does this really bother you that much, Campbell could leave. Clearly he likes ISU though.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Does this really bother you that much, Campbell could leave. Clearly he likes ISU though.

No, it’s that there’s nothing unique about your stupidity that’s annoying.

You have nothing other than tired old hawk talking points. Then you get **** on, and you double down.

And of course the fact you’re a reprehensible person for endorsing all of the awful things Kirk has done.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
you know, I am pretty sure insecure people declare how everyone else is insecure while disguising their feelings. Basic psychology 101 stuff there.
Did you learn this at your prestigious school?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did you learn this at your prestigious school?

I took it that he believes everything is reverse psychology. So that proves when Fry kept getting the hawk to announce that it was our super bowl, it was them admitting it was theirs. Tinker finally admitted it for the hawks.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
*Humblebrag
It ain’t bragging it’s an area of contention in the dexterhawk household.

So....back in the day when I was still active duty I deployed for 6 months. Before I left I had a sweet recliner I’d use when watching football or basketball etc...had a cup holder for my beer....

Anyway, I get back and it’s replaced by a really pretty “love seat” or whatever it’s called....uncomfortable and no cup holder.:(

The Frau didn’t ask, didn’t consult....just junked it.

Anyway it’s a sore spot.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
It ain’t bragging it’s an area of contention in the dexterhawk household.

So....back in the day when I was still active duty I deployed for 6 months. Before I left I had a sweet recliner I’d use when watching football or basketball etc...had a cup holder for my beer....

Anyway, I get back and it’s replaced by a really pretty “love seat” or whatever it’s called....uncomfortable and no cup holder.:(

The Frau didn’t ask, didn’t consult....just junked it.

Anyway it’s a sore spot.

That's part of the marriage contract. You gave up comfort when that kicked in. Now, as a service member, you should probably be exempt. But that's between you and the wife!

• Funny
Reactions: jmb and dexterhawk