Iowa Football Recruiting

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
yikes, I thought it was just a character he was playing. I guess I'll learn as I spend more time here.
He honestly asked me why Coach Matt Campbell isn't bringing in top recruiting classes because Dabo Swinney from Clemson did it when he took over there.

• Funny
Reactions: srjclone

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
He honestly asked me why Coach Matt Campbell isn't bringing in top recruiting classes because Dabo Swinney from Clemson did it when he took over there.
giphy.gif

ANF

May 6, 2019
There is a difference between using their ranking system and saying "pegged as finishing 2nd if Hawks were in the Big 12"

Great first post.

Edit: Second post! Look at you!
There is a difference between using their ranking system and saying "pegged as finishing 2nd if Hawks were in the Big 12"

Great first post.

Edit: Second post! Look at you!

I didn't know I was commenting on them being pegged as finishing 2nd. I am wondering how Oklahoma State would have won the Big 10 West after reviewing their ranking system?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I didn't know I was commenting on them being pegged as finishing 2nd. I am wondering how Oklahoma State would have won the Big 10 West after reviewing their ranking system?
Using that system, Iowa should've technically won it by a landslide but..

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How didn't you know, you hit reply after you read a post?

ANF

May 6, 2019
How didn't you know, you hit reply after you read a post?
According to your rating that you brought up, Iowa finished better than everyone in the big 12 except Oklahoma. It is not a rating that says Iowa State is better than Iowa. I don't get why you brought it up. Iowa State is behind 3 Big 10 West teams in that rating.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
According to your rating that you brought up, Iowa finished better than everyone in the big 12 except Oklahoma. It is not a rating that says Iowa State is better than Iowa. I don't get why you brought it up. Iowa State is behind 3 Big 10 West teams in that rating.
Where did I bring all this up?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

Speaking of small ***** and retreads.

Which loser is this one?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

What I am saying is, if he is that good of a coach and recruiter, why is he not winning 10 games a year yet, and having at least top 30 classes. He is in year 4 of recruiting now. Has gone 8-5 2 times. has beat top 10 teams by 16 points, 7 points, and 7 points in 3 years. Is he a good coach, absolutely, is he a stud at recruiting wrs and rbs? of course. Is he top notch? remains to be seen, but he is a hot commodity. He is 19-19 in 3 years at ISU. While good, if his margin of victory does not improve in the next 2-3 years you can expect similar results of 8-5 type seasons.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron