So OJ got a Twitter account and his first post is...

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Such a classy guy from start to finish.

220px-If_I_did_It_2.png

• Funny
Reactions: SCyclone

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
One of the dumbest lawyer moves ever. Have a guy try on a custom fit glove who doesn’t want it to fit while having rubber gloves on underneath and then letting him spread his fingers as wide as possible.
And lawyers admit they had him quit taking his arthritis medicine so his hands would swell

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Glove didn't fit, had to acquit.
It's amazing to think that the primary reason he wasn't convicted then is simply because of straight incompetence by the prosecution.

I do have to admit that I'm very excited to see his mentally-ill internet ramblings whole he's still out on parole, though. Should be a fun few months or so.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
OJ is interesting, and you have to wonder where things went wrong. Football star, breaking records in college and pro ball, sponsors flocking to get their hands on him, running in the highest social circles. Dude was living like a king and had anything he wanted.

So.....was he simply a jealous ex that went too far? Was he a murderer in waiting his entire life? Did football rattle his brain and turn him into a murderer? Had he not been a football star, would he have done what he did? Were he not rich and famous, would he have done what he did?

OJ has been known as a monster and a lunatic for so long and for so many incidents, it's hard to remember he once was someone everyone wanted to be around.

He's the football version of Magic Johnson. Except Johnson didn't, you know....

I hope OJ doesn't see this.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclonepride

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
OJ is interesting, and you have to wonder where things went wrong. Football star, breaking records in college and pro ball, sponsors flocking to get their hands on him, running in the highest social circles. Dude was living like a king and had anything he wanted.

So.....was he simply a jealous ex that went too far? Was he a murderer in waiting his entire life? Did football rattle his brain and turn him into a murderer? Had he not been a football star, would he have done what he did? Were he not rich and famous, would he have done what he did?

OJ has been known as a monster and a lunatic for so long and for so many incidents, it's hard to remember he once was someone everyone wanted to be around.

That's my opinion. Something CTE-like.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Making a lot of assumptions considering the results of the criminal case.

lol