Iowa Football Recruiting

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
You know thru all the Buddy, Benji, Bayou alts, I dont know if I've ever seen you ask how they're doing.
giphy.gif

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: jmb and JP4CY

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Still, same can be said for the other team. It did not make ISU worse and Drake better.... that is insane.
It made the game essentially equal. Neither team could plant their feet, both teams couldn't cut and run up field, both teams essentially couldn't pass for the most part, etc. Strength was taken out of the question because you couldn't run or plant. So it all came down to heart and will power to win, and if you want to make fun of us for that, I'm right there with ya.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Then ISU must develop talent better, because right now, we are the better program under CMC. EIU is good at developing players at a couple of positions, we develop players in all positions.
please provide proof, haha

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It made the game essentially equal. Neither team could plant their feet, both teams couldn't cut and run up field, both teams essentially couldn't pass for the most part, etc. Strength was taken out of the question because you couldn't run or plant. So it all came down to heart and will power to win, and if you want to make fun of us for that, I'm right there with ya.

So because of the crappy ISU grass field, this game was basically evenly matched?

• Useful
  • Creative
Reactions: JP4CY and adjl

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

So, Drake is equal to isu when weather conditions are bad?

• Creative
Reactions: adjl

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron