Iowa's new alt logo

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No one outside our state knows or gives a flying **** what ANF means. They probably assume it’s a person’s initials.

#FarmStrong is a better, modernized version and I wish ISU would feature it more.

Iowa's former coach's full legal name was Anahayden Norville Fry. Someone told me there was a correlation with America Needs Farmers.

• Creative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So back to the original shirt, what's the target demographic for these? Do Iowa fans wear these even if they are mocking their team? Or do rivals wear these to mock Iowa? Cause I don't see either fanbases actually purchasing these.

• Agree
Reactions: aobie and Acylum

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
But not ones that go to college.

What you got against farmers who didn't go to school? Country was built on that type. Only in more recent decades have more gone on to school for Ag related study and gone back to farm.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
not sure about the originality, but if it creates revenue for ISU (I am assuming that is who buys it, because no one esle would) you guys should be all for it. Still waiting for that cyclone to hit Iowa.......

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I know more farmers who did not go to school beyond high school than I know that have any sort of degree beyond high school. Are they then just dumb or ignorant?
Ask Kelvin Bell and the University of Iowa. They seem to know these answers.