Oliver Martin Derangement Syndrome

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't think it's anything to sweat. The groups are kept nice and small. Daughter has friends going next week.

I figure he will be fine, he understood that going to the first possible orientation would give him the best choice of classes and times. He got into the dorm he wanted but it was a poorer location in it.

He will be a class short of sophomore status when he arrives so he should be in decent shape going forward no matter what.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I figure he will be fine, he understood that going to the first possible orientation would give him the best choice of classes and times. He got into the dorm he wanted but it was a poorer location in it.

He will be a class short of sophomore status when he arrives so he should be in decent shape going forward no matter what.

Nice. My daughter will have a little over a semester's worth of credits fulfilled when she starts. I think a lot of the competition for classes/times are cores that they won't really need to worry about.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nice. My daughter will have a little over a semester's worth of credits fulfilled when she starts. I think a lot of the competition for classes/times are cores that they won't really need to worry about.
Tell her to do the accelerated library option.

Reactions: Gonzo

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
This thread has devolved into a love fest. Can we get back to talking **** please. To start I don't like your name. jk jk jk.

Go to the other Martin thread for that in the ISU football forum. No place for that kind of behavior in the instate rivals forum.

Last edited:

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
This thread has devolved into a love fest. Can we get back to talking **** please. To start I don't like your name. jk jk jk.
giphy.gif

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Pretty sure they started orientations last week and have them running through June. My daughter's in elementary ed, College of Human Sciences, but they had kids in business, ag, etc. as well. It's a good set up. Doesn't feel crowded at all. She's got her first semester class schedule set, dorm room assignment, pre-ordered her textbooks (at a nice discount) so when she moves in they'll be waiting for her, met with her faculty advisor. It's a long two days but you get a lot covered.

El Ed is why I went to ISU. Great place.

Hickory Park sucks though.