Farmageddon

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
i eat ass

uhQjRYM.gif

Last edited:

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I've always thought that Ted Flint had the right idea here. Get an antique tractor and paint one half purple and silver, the other half cardinal and gold. Load that thing up on a flatbed and have it sitting on the sideline during the game. I have no doubt that IA/KS Case IH or Deere dealers (whatever the brand of the tractor is) would sponsor something like that and pay to have the thing painted up and probably hauled to the game site.

That would be a unique trophy and a cool pic for the players of the winning team.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I've always thought that Ted Flint had the right idea here. Get an antique tractor and paint one half purple and silver, the other half cardinal and gold. Load that thing up on a flatbed and have it sitting on the sideline during the game. I have no doubt that IA/KS Case IH or Deere dealers (whatever the brand of the tractor is) would sponsor something like that and pay to have the thing painted up and probably hauled to the game site.

That would be a unique trophy and a cool pic for the players of the winning team.
Hell if the universities wouldn’t sponsor or be officially behind it, the fans or student associations sure as sh*t would.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
Not me. I'm corn belt all the way. A WWE style championship belt called the Corn Belt, do it or do nothing. Don't @ me
Kansas is more wheat than corn. The corn belt should be for the CyHawk game. Or if we were still playing Nebraska every year.

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
The trophy should play on the whole “Stewards of the Land” concept. So maybe a jug of roundup leaned up against a chain saw?

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
All you over weight sob's talking sh*t about farmers and agriculture while the major commodity organizations and agricultural companies sponsor this site and the university. Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Looks dangerous. All I can envision is kids hoisting it and ending up with their heads split open when it topples.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club