WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
So is this in Ames now?

giphy.gif

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
This poor guy went to a lot of work and still got it wrong. Kansas State does not have school colors. It has only one official color--royal purple.

Silver and the Powercat arrived with Bill Snyder and not before.

• Informative
Reactions: cyence and aauummm

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
should be a pewter bowl full of subsidies and drivin in the stadium by a 1 year old truck that needs to be traded in so they can show that they made no money this year

And then at halftime have Oprah come out and scream "EBT cards for everyone"!

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This poor guy went to a lot of work and still got it wrong. Kansas State does not have school colors. It has only one official color--royal purple.

So, purple Kansas doesn't have school colors, but purple is their official color? Huh?

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
Maybe this falls in the"unpopular take" category, but I like the concept. He butchered the paint job, but he's on the right path.

That said, I'm kinda partial to the rough, handcrafted looking traveling trophies. They have more character (and often history) than the flawless, cookie cutter hardware.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Maybe this falls in the"unpopular take" category, but I like the concept. He butchered the paint job, but he's on the right path.

That said, I'm kinda partial to the rough, handcrafted looking traveling trophies. They have more character (and often history) than the flawless, cookie cutter hardware.
Agree, not a fan of the boring Cy-Hawk trophy. Love the goofy B1G trophy’s (as much as it pains me to say it). Makes it feel like you are playing for pride, and not just something to have in your trophy case for recruits.

• Agree
Reactions: psychlone99

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA

At the time they just called it "Bill Snyder's hair color" as the element silver had not been discovered yet.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL

Honestly, an old plow would be a solid trophy for Farmageddon, it would just be better if it didn't have the school colors at all. Attach a wooden base so you can put results and logos on it.

It's not wacky or an eye sore. It holds true to the backgrounds of the universities. And it is the sort of trophy that the winning team can all go grab and hoist up at the end of a game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron