NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Fun game to watch, I didn't really have a favorite just wanted to watch good ball, and this was good ball.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Looked like Leonard and Iggy don't get along too well. Looked like Igudala was trying to be cool and KL wasn't have it. I heard him say, I respect you and then I know you aint gonna change but...and it looked like Kawhi just ignored him and kept talking to Cook.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It’s funny when people poopoo the winner if the other team has injuries.
I think a lot of people forgot very quickly that KLove, then Kyrie went down in the 2015 playoffs en route to G.S. winning a title.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Toronto barely could close a series against a team who racked up an insane amount of injuries. Props to them though I guess.

How many injuries were there?

How was KD joining a conference rival just to get a ring impressive compared to that?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It’s funny when people poopoo the winner if the other team has injuries.
I think a lot of people forgot very quickly that KLove, then Kyrie went down in the 2015 playoffs en route to G.S. winning a title.

It's as if it's been forgotten that earlier in the series people were saying "now Steph gets to know what it's like to be LeBron in the Finals".

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Didnt they win 3 road games? Not sure hiw you can say they tried to blow it.

Probably shouldn't have lost games 2 or 5 at home. I can't imagine the pressure they would have been under in game 7 had they not closed out tonight.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
LeBron had JR Smith next up, LOL. I’d take a cranky Draymond, Iggy, banged up Klay, Boogie, etc over what Cleveland had.

Wasn't Leonard banged up for the past month? Maybe it was just fatigue but his shot didn't look right tonight.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

How was KD joining a conference rival just to get a ring impressive compared to that?
Thompson, Looney, and Durant, also Cousins being a shell of himself after his injury. That’s a lot of talent in that. I would hope a healthy Toronto team could beat a lineup that saw Cook, Jerebko, Igudala, Cousins, and Green in crunch time.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Yeah, 4-6 teams in any given year could likely be NBA champions if they add Kevin Durant in his prime to an already elite team. The Cavs were pretty much horrible and got a championship adding a top player through free agency.

Credit GSW for building an elite team through the draft and great acquisitions but cry me a river about one injured free agent acquisition all star when you still have three others, a finals MVP and a guy like Cousins as maybe your sixth or seventh most talented player.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron