Isaiah Moss Transferring

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
But he didn't do anything at Georgia.
But he did show true potential at Iowa State and had some games where he was pretty impressive. Obviously it doesn't matter if you can't keep your head straight, but he definitely showed some promise.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
But he never played.

Just saying what most ISU fans say about Martin is all. I agree that Park had a ton of talent that was wasted.
Most is what, maybe 8-10 people on a message board?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Moss certainly fills a role for Kansas. I'm not sure what choice he was for them, but there is a reason he committed to Arkansas and not Kansas originally.
The reason is RJ Hampton. Moss committed to Arkansas on May 15th when KU was the favorite to land RJ Hampton. After Hampton chose to go overseas, Kansas was a much more attractive option to Moss.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Not even remotely? Maybe you’re right...the hype train surrounding Park far exceeded anything going on with the Hawks

Aaaand the difference is....

For Park, he showed up as the best option at QB for a program digging its way out of a hole and the program passed him by.

For these hok kids, they are showing up to fill holes in a sinking program because what talent they had passed the program by.

Complete opposites.

• Creative
Reactions: dexterhawk

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Boobird fan with your own boobird board. Yet you would rather hang around here. give up the shtick.
I interact with plenty of KU fans online. I also enjoy interacting with the insightful, knowledgable Iowa State fan base. They are passionate about the sport I love and have a unique point of view on the sport as well as the team I cheer for so it is overall an enjoyable experience for me that I will continue as long as I am allowed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sigmapolis

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Huh? That's a lazy response.

Moss was recruited by and signed by Kansas. Therefore, because you are firm in claiming that Moss isn't talented, you either believe:

A) Bill Self is an idiot and doesn't know much about basketball.
B) Kansas has declined to the point that they are taking untalented players.
C) Moss pulled a fast one over on the Jayhawk staff.

Of course, there's always a chance of: D) You're doing another bit and don't believe what you're typing. I'm going with D.

D) none of the above

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron