Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
It might be a little early for that yet but if/when the time comes you're sure all invited if you can figure out who I am! We've been dating (officially) for 3 weeks and we've been lucky enough to be able to see each other every weekend, but now we are busy for the next 3 weeks and won't be able to see each other. So we will see how effectively doubling the length of our relationship without seeing each other will go but I have no worries.

My wife and I started in a similar situation. We only lived about an hour apart, but she traveled a lot for her job in the first year and was gone for weeks at a time. We stuck it out and have been together for 10 years now. If she's "the one" it'll all work out in the end.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My wife and I started in a similar situation. We only lived about an hour apart, but she traveled a lot for her job in the first year and was gone for weeks at a time. We stuck it out and have been together for 10 years now. If she's "the one" it'll all work out in the end.
Mrs. Velo and I were in the same city for about 8 months, then I got a job in another state for a year and a half, got another job in Iowa but two hours away for another year and a half and then another job in another state. I said when we get married we need to live in the same state, but as our wedding approached she had a good opportunity for a promotion so I told her to go for it. So we got married and lived apart for another 3 years. When we got pregnant, I said that I would really like to not have to travel to see my family so we finally moved to the same city - the same house, even!

Living apart may be the secret to a successful marriage. ;)

Last edited:

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Survived college orientation last weekend. This now seems real. To make sure things aren't easy for her, she'll start her day with an 8 o'clock class 4 days a week and a 9 o'clock class one day a week.

We also survived riding our bikes to a local concert on Saturday night. Two of the neighbor ladies fell on the way back. The third, Mrs JC, couldn't figure out how her gears worked.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Survived college orientation last weekend. This now seems real. To make sure things aren't easy for her, she'll start her day with an 8 o'clock class 4 days a week and a 9 o'clock class one day a week.

We also survived riding our bikes to a local concert on Saturday night. Two of the neighbor ladies fell on the way back. The third, Mrs JC, couldn't figure out how her gears worked.

Got the ladies too drunk to bike I see.

I have orientation with my kid next week.

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrevkah

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Fell asleep in dentist waiting room waiting for mom. I know because my phone ringing woke me up. Wondered if I snored. At least it’s better than the wife, she drools.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Get some stopsticks and hide them at ground level in the hostas.
BTW, auto correct thinks hostas should be hostess.
This was in reply to Boxster’s hosta decimation post. Geez, I need a good wireless connection while I’m at a free wine tasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoxsterCy

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Some icons I would like here on CF, at least for these RTTs:
Touche’ not sure what it would be
Cheers (could be a tipped glass)
Tough s - - - (flattened pile of poo)
Touchy (one finger pointing to the left.)
Feely. (More than one finger.)

Time for the next taste. Feel free to add your “thoughts and pictures.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron